vi_spex
lannan13

heaven is now

lannan13

vi_spex

Pro

in heaven, one's memory is swiped clean in between decades, and i guess you think you almost died, but i know you did die, and now is your afterlife
lannan13

Con

In this debate I will be arguing that we are actually Sims and God is just some computer nerd playing this game.

Why is Jesus always online. It's because he's playing Sims and spying on the terrorists for the NSA. He is keeping up safe. Do you ever wounder why Jesus doesn't answer your prayers directly? It's because God has to go through his emalis and decide what to do with them. Sometimes he deletes them all and then he some accepts.

Up next, .... wait...what was I doing here again?

Have you ever walked into a room and forgot what you were doing? It's God deleting your actions and making you forget everything to where you question many things. This is also to sadisfy his sense of hummor which it is hard to satisfy a God so this is why he does this a lot. Do you wounder why you can't remember things from age 1 or even birth? It's because some people have a certain memory limit and God has to delete the older memories in order for you to gain new ones. Oh I wish he didn't make me forget I had homework due tonight.

You see God has a cruel sense of hummor so many people suffer in this harsh world for it. Like how he had World War 2 happen just so he could tell Jew jokes.

You see the Sims: Earth game creators created the Game and the Big Bang was initiated by God when he began to download the game to his PC. This game (Sims: Earth) is much to that of Empire.goodgamestudios.com where the game system in in real time. It's also much like Civilization Revoloution where buildings can be built, wars are rage, and your nation increases culture. These games encompass Sims: Earth as they are subparts to help describe what it is like here by Playing Sims: Earth. Scientists argue that the universe will end in the case of the Big Crunch which is where the universe will shrink back into one point to prime perhaps for another Big Bang. (http://www.universetoday.com...) This is similar to someone resetting the game which means that God will one day press the reset button and we will eventually return to the current state. We do not know how many times God has played this game, but we do know one thing for sure. God is a computer nerd playing Sims: Earth.

We think that our actions and feelings are real, but that's because we don't know that we're being controlled. Just like the government's MK-ULTRA program, but that Disney conspiracy is for another time. You see we are being controlled so we have these "Feelings" but they're not real. For example, in the Matrix they expierence things and taste things in the Matrix, but it's all fake and nothing is real reguardless how much they believe it to be true. The Sims also have emotions too as I will direct you to the photo of their emotions bellow.

vi_spex

Pro

you cant be selfaware without free will, therefore you are not in a simulation, as you would be dead
lannan13

Con

My opponent states that you cannot be self aware without free will and I agree with him and in my last round I showed you that there are times where God will intervene in strange ways. You have 99% free will while the rest is when your under his control. Which justifies the simulation.
vi_spex

Pro

without something to simulate, there can be no simulation

i have no beliefs, so god has no power over me, as i am god
lannan13

Con

My opponent claims that there is nothing to simulate so there's no simulation, but if what he's saying is true then that means that we don't exist and that heaven doesn't either, thus meaning that this isn't currently heaven.

There has been studies and tests done that have shown that if something like this were to occur in a simulation and such things came of relivence as they found that this can actually be a simulation. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com...)
vi_spex

Pro

what i tried to imply was, something is, as simulations exist

a computer can never work my brain, as data is not mental, not information, therefore i can not be a brain in a vat

btw what exactly is causing this simulation, or is that undefined?
lannan13

Con

Simulations have to exist for us to exist. The reasoning behind this is simply without this simulation we wouldn't be here. God is just some computer nerd playing Sims. We all know how the game Sims works and we also know how cruel you can be in it. It would seem that God would make people intellegent enough in order to understand things and even doubt him. Information can be both mental and informationial. 2+2=4, that's mental math. George Washington was the first President of the United States, that's information that is mental.

vi_spex

Pro

I agree, simulations have to exist, false have to exist, for true to exist
lannan13

Con

My opponent basically ends with concession as nearly all of my points have been dropped by him or he has agreed to a large majority of them.

His only argument that he makes last round is that of an extent of the Liar's paradox. Yes they both coexist at the same time while both not exsiting at the same time. This can be seen in the theory of Schrottiner's Cat where you cannot officially know where it is until you look for it as it does exist, but only in a contained field of possibilites. This shows that both the truth and fallacy exist and do not coexist at the same time.

With no other points remaining and nothing left to argue I do strongly encourage a vote for Con. Thank you.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
god died along time ago, heaven is on repeat
Posted by kimmi 2 years ago
kimmi
heaven is not till we are dead and gone and with GOD and not on earth and earth is hell because even though GOD is with us doesn't mean sin can not hurt us in any shape or form because the devil doesn't want us to be with GOD and have the love of GOD in our life. just because you don't believe doesn't mean you can discriminate about GOD or Heaven.
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
It's more like this is hell than heaven.
Posted by emmalynn 2 years ago
emmalynn
if heaven is now... were all doomed
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Triple post, sorry my computer is acting up.
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Good luck.
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Good luck.
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Good luck.
Vote Placed by MLG_Pingu 2 years ago
MLG_Pingu
vi_spexlannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: God is a computer nerd playing sims. Why else would you forget to do things when you walk into a room?
Vote Placed by Leo.Messi 2 years ago
Leo.Messi
vi_spexlannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I have no clue...
Vote Placed by Unitomic 2 years ago
Unitomic
vi_spexlannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: RFV: Concession from Pro, who never substantiated his arguments
Vote Placed by kasmic 2 years ago
kasmic
vi_spexlannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Highly amusing debate! Burden of proof on pro. Burden left unmet, as such I vote for con.