vi_spex
Vaunteyo

hell is to much heaven

vi_spex

Vaunteyo

Con

Hello my alias is Vaunteyo and I'll be arguing that Hell indeed is a horrible place to be in. Through the scope of Logical Reasoning and Religion. I may have to present evidence to get you to see my point of view to fully understand my point but once the evidence is clear and given I hope the voters are not shallow enough to consider the flawed side of the aisle based on Disposition.
vi_spex

Pro

religion is illogical, truth is logical, truth is memory

on the path of being predictable, a demon is riding a bicycle
Vaunteyo

Con

I had opined that this debate would be formatted around Hell and your concept of wether it is horrible or not. I will not argue wether it is illogical or not for I can just give it to you point blank from the source but that won't be interesting. But my text and responses will address your thinking and do entertain the mind of the voters which they will then choose the Alpha Male.

My opponent is an Atheist because common sense says anyone who discredits religion on the basis of illogicality has that strain of thinking. I must say though I do hold anyone over the age of 30 an Atheist in High esteem because truth to be told they are very Scientifically Literate and vastly Educated. But ignorance is not a excuse.

Let's begin.

Are men superior then women? Honestly I don't know how an Atheist can answer that. They'll say in the public sphere that they are. But with no rules or ethics which they deemed changeable as evolution occurs.Random and nothing. What does an Atheist think of when the aforementioned question is asked? Better yet what can they conjure up?In that mind of theirs. Which is of course something very fascinating indeed. The Human brain processes information at an astounding rate. There are 100 billion neurons and 1 quadrillion Symantec connections. I don't think the report said "Brains of Stephen Hawkings Calliber" but just "A" brain. Never the less even with the Science now known to us. There are still stupid people or in proper terms Less Knowlegeble people as we all in the world can decipher. No matter how Smart or Knowlegeble a person is there still Limited. What necessitates the reason to follow limited minds like Richard Dawkins or you for that matter When God is unlimited. Back to the matter at hand. "Many Amongst the men have attained perfection I.E Ultimate God Conciousness but among the women only four Attained it. Khadijah, Aasiyah, Mary and Fatimah" This predestined. That my Daughters my Daughters Daughters . My mother Sister all. Will fall short of that mark of perfection. So what does this mean? Does that mean that men are better because of their potential? But that doesn't mean that men attain the Highest level of Perfection either. For when the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said "The first for whom the Scales will be erected for is Umar Ibn AL Khattab." Then the Companions interjected " But Messenger of God! What about Abu Bakr? The Prophet said :Abu Bakr....Abu Bakr!!! For the likes of Abu Bakr there are no scales! And if there were. If the Faith of the entirety of Humanity was placed on one scale and just the Iman of Abu Bakr was put on the other the Iman of Abu Bakr would out weigh them All." Umar as well as Abu Bakr were Companions not Prophets. They were the two best after the Anbiya ( Prophets ) but back to the matter. There is a limit that anyone can go as for Faith. For we may Attain Perfection. But not the Perfect Perfection. That resides with the Prophets and the Companions. To say that women are less then men is Blind. But to also say that women are equal 100% 50/50 not 49% or 50.1% is lame. ( Albert Einstein said something about this matter ) n9 doubt To God were all equal. But we care not For God right now. Truthfully said we care for the Now within the Now. And with that is evident that Men are superior based on these reasoning of Divine and Logic.

Now what is the Atheist going to say? Based on Biological reasons? Common sense says this. The gender that finds food protects it's family. Can have multiple kids with different spouses while not being constrained to having one child. Is obviously superior. But we await the next rounds
vi_spex

Pro

religion is illogical.. therfore it follows being religious is illogical, simple

an atheist is a disbeliever, i dont disbelieve christianity, i know its false.

i dont understand why you are not talking about heaven or hell
Vaunteyo

Con

You went on a different trajectory so I had done the same. My apologies. But Religion is not illogical. Rather I would argue that it is an item. A tool in simplified terms. You say that religion is illogical. Because most religious people when observations about the Universe is made the people of Religion quickly claim that God did it. But as Atheists with no Religion what so ever endeavor to see the Methods of it.It's not Religion that is Illogical but its followers. Because that goes for Atheists when they study the Actualization of the studied material must come to the deduction that God did it but they do not. And when Religious people realize how a creator willed it into being they should come to terms to how and the parameters of it. But that doesn't happen usually? Right? People often ask. But mainly the Atheists. Why does God put someone in Hell for eternity for living for only 50,60,70 years? The Scholars say that if a person was to live a life of sin. Then if the person was to live forever then that person would do exactly that. And that is true of obedience. That is the Wisdom of God Almighty. This life is a test. And with all the beauties. Of Women of Architecture of the Plants the Flowers the Animals the Sky and the Earth. On the Day of Judgement a man will be brought in front of Allah. And he lived the most pleasant and luxurious life. But he died disbelieving in God. And so God will dip him into the Fire of Hell for only a moment. And then question him. Did you experience any Good in the life you had? He would reply back. By you I experienced nothing.
vi_spex

Pro

wrong

religion is not an item, you can never have it in your hand.. you can believe in movies

without followers religion dosnt exist, religion is a position on an imaginary claim that denis reality

god is illogical, imaginary, you have no truth to tell about god like you do rocks

islam is a disgusting dead heard of walking corpses, specifikally the most distgusting life sucking piece of death soiling the earth where ever it goes as far as i know, anything to the contrary of life itself

your insanity is clear.. we are talking about heaven and hell, and you are just jammering on you retarded clown
Vaunteyo

Con

Vaunteyo forfeited this round.
Vaunteyo

Con

Vaunteyo forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
EVERY muslim male should be kastrated..
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
go ahead and make 1 relevant point unlike always
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I don't see vi_spex's point in Round 2. If I wanted to, I'd go all out on his entire argument. But this is only the comments section. Get him Vaunteyo! (If vi_spex would like, I could do so.)
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
god=information=satan
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
And yes, vi_spex, I mean that heaven is controlled by Jesus/God where good and religious souls go, and Hell is controlled by Satan/The Devil and is where anti-Cristian and bad souls go. And yes, your position is indeed false. Go and reflect upon this and come back once you've cleansed your own soul from Satan and vagueness. Good day. And you cannot refute my argument, even if you tried, you'll be in vain.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
... Is it just me, or is vi_spex now ominous? Anyways, IF I COULD, I would like to say that vi_spex's quest for the ultimate truth is in vain, and his position in even this debate is incorrect.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
vi_spexVaunteyoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff many times, so conduct to Pro.