N3ONoZEDoMASTER
Theophrastus

hello world

Started: 11/9/2015 Category: Funny

N3ONoZEDoMASTER

Con

Hello world, I'm better than you in every way. Prove that I am not in 1 round of debate, this round is purely acceptance. Once again, I am better than all of you, thank you.

Sincerely, N3ON
Theophrastus

Pro

No, you are clearly not "better than us in every way". This is clearly and undeniably shown by your conceited view of the world and how good you think you are. I am not sure how you expect to win this when you present your self as a pompous jerk who looks down upon the rest of the world. There is an uncountable number of people who are better than you. I am new to this site and the vast majority of what I have seen is incredible people who are arguing incredible things. You are a disgrace to this site and I honestly hope that I can get enough support to help you re-consider how you present your self to society as a whole.
-Theophrastus
N3ONoZEDoMASTER

Con

N3ONoZEDoMASTER forfeited this round.
Theophrastus

Pro

I have nothing more to say, I believe that I have made my point and I hope that you can listen to it and improve your public image because of it.
-Theophrestus
Posted by AnthonyR 1 year ago
AnthonyR
If you are better than everyone in every aspect, it is up to you to demonstrate the reasoning for this. You make the claim and I reject it, not asserting the falsehood of it, so prove to me that you are better, please.