himender
Ore_Ele

home made food is better than restaurant food

Ore_Ele

himender

Pro

i think home made food is always better than restaurant food. because this food has essential nutrients for the growth of our body and mind. another thing about this food is that it is always clean and hygienic. it provides us vitamins,carbohydrates,proteins etc. when we eat food along with our family, it creates love respect in between the family members.
Ore_Ele

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for this debate. I will be arguing that home made food may sometimes be better, but may also often be not nearly as good. And that it depends entirely on who is cooking, rather than if it is a restaurant or home kitchen.

Since this is going to be a 5 round debate and I will have the last round, I will pass on this and allow my opponent to present a full argument with sources and everything in their R2.

Thank you and best of luck to all of us.
himender

Pro

Nw tell me how can u say restaurant food is better. You say home food sometimes better right. Thnk god it sometimes better. But restaurent food is made up of sporius things. We make food in home by taking into the account of health. Nw how can u say it sometimes better. If u eat restaurant food daily u are beset with many dangerous diseases like heart fail,obesity,diabetes etc

Gvgff
Ore_Ele

Con

I thank my opponent for their last round. I will jump right in with my responce.

Restaurant food does not cause any of the diseases that my opponent claims. My opponent is mistaking correlation for causation. The real cause for most diet related illnesses is poor nutrition, namely an over consumption of trans-fats and saturated fats, sodium, sugars (and other simple carbs) [1][2][3]. These unheathy nightmares can be found in food in restaurants and in the grocery store. It is not where you get your food, but what is in the food.

As for taste, I would argue that the average professionally trained chef can make a tastier dish than the average joe in his kitchen. Most "home cooked" meals consist of mac and cheese and microwave dinners from a box. Those do not compare to what you can get at a sit down restuarant.

[1] http://www.cdc.gov...
[2] http://circ.ahajournals.org...;
[3] http://www.heart.org...;
himender

Pro

thanks for giving arguments. i think you are a man of different thinking. sir, i was also a victim of restaurant foods. in a restaurent, its employes make the food for lots of people. so they often use bad materials in the preparation of foods. these are always rich in trans fats and high calories. they are often oily. you dont think if you eat this type of food daily, you will not beset with disease. afterall, doctors also give advice to avoid restaurent food. are all the doctors mad? you said this food does not causing any disease. how can you say this althogh i was also its victims. because i ate daily restaurent food and i became fat. i also suffered from obesity and heart pain. now i avoid this food totaly and i has become a healthy person today. And i have no disease. sir, you know if you eat a plate of chowmin, you will have to play tennis for five hours continuesly to burn the calories. i m laughing at your argu that restaurent food does not cause any disease. what a joke sir. please tell me how can say this. alhtogh i can see many restaurent in india which make oily,harmful foods to you.
Ore_Ele

Con

My opponent has not provided any arguments or sources that counter that diseases are caused by things in the food (sugars, fats, salts, etc) and that these can be found in restaurant and home made food. Instead, my opponent has simply restated his cause and referred to my arguments as "a joke." If my opponent would like to counter them, he can provide facts and sources. I will extend my arguments and say, it isn't where you eat (in a restaurant vs at home), it is what you eat.
himender

Pro

himender forfeited this round.
Ore_Ele

Con

Extend arguments
himender

Pro

himender forfeited this round.
Ore_Ele

Con

I will pass this to end.
Posted by RoyLatham 3 years ago
RoyLatham
Wow, there is noob sniping and then there is super redundant noob sniping. This is SRNS. Nonetheless, Pro lost.
Vote Placed by gordonjames 3 years ago
gordonjames
himenderOre_EleTied
Vote Placed by MisterDeku 3 years ago
MisterDeku
himenderOre_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.
Vote Placed by Raisor 3 years ago
Raisor
himenderOre_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was unresponsive to Con's arguments, Pro used poor spelling and grammar, Pro forfeited.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
himenderOre_EleTied
Reasons for voting decision: *votebomb* Thank you pro for FFing... But as con pointed out in her opening, it depends on the home, and depends on the restaurant. Conduct: Forfeiting two rounds. S&G: Pro forgot to use spellcheck, which lead to enough errors to make me not want to finish reading his case. Arguments: Con made one (actually quite a good one dealing with disease risks). Pro made a statement, and then tried for a cross examination, without first building more than an introduction. Sources: con backed up her argument with related sources, pro outright refused to provide any sources for his weak case.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
himenderOre_EleTied