jlstow
graceisawsome

homework should be banned

graceisawsome

jlstow

Con

Homework helps you better understand what you are currently learning so that way if you do your homework and take notes then you will most likely see your grades rise.
graceisawsome

Pro

Even though homework gives us a better understanding of what we are currently learning doesn't mean that we have enough time in our daily schedule to do homework due to the fact that they push us to do school clubs or activities such as choir, orchestra, or any sports activities. Not to mention the school board is already happy with us having over 17 hours of testing and keep us in school at least 9 hours if you include just after school. Also you have to consider all of the tournaments or trips that you have to go on and everyone knows that your already stressed on that.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 11 months ago
PowerPikachu21
How are your comments from 1 year ago? Did you make this debate 1 year ago, and no one accepted this debate until you reposted this 1 year later? Talk about early celebration!
Posted by jlstow 2 years ago
jlstow
I win
Posted by jlstow 2 years ago
jlstow
I win
Vote Placed by Coveny 11 months ago
Coveny
jlstowgraceisawsomeTied
Reasons for voting decision: No supporting sources from either side. Both arguments were just personal opinions. I'm only giving this to Pro because finite hours in the day is a better argument to some non-quantified "better understand" that homework might achieve.
Vote Placed by DboPoint 11 months ago
DboPoint
jlstowgraceisawsomeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made more convincing argument, citing his rationale and examples.
Vote Placed by PowerPikachu21 11 months ago
PowerPikachu21
jlstowgraceisawsomeTied
Reasons for voting decision: So Con argues that homework helps with grades and learning. Pro agrees, but brings up the fact that you'd have to join clubs and you'd also enter tournaments. I really wish Pro would've expanded on why you have to enter clubs because of homework (mainly since I never had this problem and never heard of it). But Pro's main point is stress. It's a 1 round debate, and there's no clash between grades/knowledge vs stress. With only 1 round, I'm only getting "here is my argument". My own opinion aside, neither Pro nor Con brought up why their argument is better. I am voting Conduct to Pro since the Instigator is declaring early victory in the comments (and possibly happy because the 1 Round debate forbade a clash).