janus777
Fagot

homosexual should not be allowed to adopt or raise any child!

janus777

Pro

I am in the believe that it should be illegal for all gay couples to adopt or raising any child. I have known a gay couples who have adopted there "own" child, and I saw have it ruined there kid. When he started going to school people started bulling him because of his gay parents, and he"s been going though a hard time ever since. He does not have many friends and generally he is just having a hard time being social. But I can see why, one time one of the boys from his class where holding a birthday party and he was the only one of the boys who wasn"t being invited. And it was all just because his parents where gay. I believe he would have gotten a much better life if his gay parents didn"t adopt him. He is just not happy. So I just think that it is sad to see, and therefore I would like if it became illegal for all the gay people to adopt or raise any children. It would prevent other kids from going through a similar experience.
Fagot

Con

just because parents are homosexual does it not mean it should be illegal to adopt a child. You tell that you know homosexual parents, who child were bullied. but children get bullied some times, and it is not fun but every child get bullied and not every child with gay parents get bullied. If a child gets bullied because her or him has gay parents, it is the bully's parents' fault for not hyphening raised a good kid.
If homosexual parents should not be allowed to adopt or raise children, because the child get bullied, should other parents who child get bullied also not be allowed to raise children.
janus777

Pro

I am aware of the fact that there are many children being bullied and don"t have any gay parents. But I am just in the believing that the best way of raising your child is if you have your biological parents or just both have a farther figure and a mother figure. It would also make a lot of confusion for the child. If we just take as an example a lesbian couple that have adopted a child, then when he/she is old enough they will start asking questions about where they come from and where his/her father is. And I know that you at some point have to tell where they come from with an adopted child even if your not in a gay couple. On the other hand it would just make it mush harder for the child to understand it all. I just think that the child should have as natural a childhood as there are possible, and there is nothing natural in haven the same sex parents.
Fagot

Con

we are living in another time today, we should be more open to the fact about gay parents. We are all different and some people take things better then others. Some people can not even stand to hear they are apoted, but some people take it just fine. I still think that gay parents should be allowed to adopt, the child could still have a good childhood, and because we are living in a different time, having gay parents could be a natural childhood. I can give you right that it can be hard to have father or a mother figure, but the gay parents can still give children a good childhood and raise them good. If they need a father or mother figure, they can have another adult they can talk to. Gay parents should have the same rights as other people have.
janus777

Pro

I just can"t see the sense in what you are arguing. You say, "If they need a father or mother figure, they can have another adult they can talk to" and I thing you are wrong, it is just a wary small percentage of them who get a chance like that. And just to get back into the building subject. If a child Is adopted studies have shown that most of them have been bullied even if they don"t come from a family where the parents are gay, and if we then add the fact that the parents are gay, if would just make the situation mush worse and bring a lot of confusion to the poor child. Good made this earth where a couple where created with a woman and a man. It is wrong It clearly states in the Bible to be homosexual is wrong.
Fagot

Con

You say studies shows gay parenting is wrong, which studies exactly, I have found studies that shows that children with gay parents actual have a good social life(link in the bottom) . The good things about gay parenting are that the children learn to be open for different sexuality. I think your argument that it will confuse the child is unvalued because the child has lived their whole life, so it is just normal for them.
I could not find in the bible where there exact says homosexual is wrong. I personally do not thing homosexual is wrong, and if children is raised with gay parents and think homosexual is right, the world would be better. You maybe have some personal against homosexuals.
By the way you spelled God wrong!

http://www.bu.edu...
Posted by Donnie1234c 2 years ago
Donnie1234c
I personally think that they should be able to. I am not homosexuall but I do think personally that people should be able to. I'm basically trying to say that there is no reason to not allow them to. If you think that there is something happening with a couple and a baby. Please in all means report is to your local authorities. But you can't tell some person what they can or cannot do. Every has a right to express themselves in a appropriate way.
Posted by missmedic 2 years ago
missmedic
Pro likes to blame the victim. Your homophobia is showing.