realandy008
lilamaya

hospital in a emergancey how are we treated in the UK

lilamaya

realandy008

Con

Today I will be debate on the nhs services in emergancey
we will be looking at why is there not enough beds and why are the elderly not cared while in hospital left in a corridor etc
and also why does it take at least 4 hours to be seen by a nurse etc
lilamaya

Pro

First of all, I don't care about people. Second of all, the reason you may have to wait 4 hours is because a lot of people get injured and need to go to the hospital there for it is not their fault you have to wait 4 hours. I think they are doing a great job.
realandy008

Con

in a hospital you need to care for people in this environment
and waiting for 4 hours is too long expect 2 hours the max
lilamaya

Pro

Look, how would you like if you were making sandwiches for about 2,000 people, and I was at the back of the line complaining that your taking to long. Well what do I expect to get immediate service? You have to respect the fact that there are a lot of other before you
realandy008

Con

I think the nhs needs more staff and maybe expand the hospitals to speed the 4 hours wait.it only should be 2hrs max as the population is growing today
lilamaya

Pro

Who is going to pay for the new hospitals and equitment? Who is going to pay the new nurses? England just doesn't have the money for that.
realandy008

Con

well the uk goverment needs to help more and support the nhs service something needs doing
if not then the public has to pay the only way to get better
lilamaya

Pro

Don't you think the public already pays a lot for other stuff??? It isn't fair to make them pay even more.
realandy008

Con

today in general nothing is free so to help the waiting times excess 4 hours.all uk and european earners should pay another tax on there wages like "10 and it may help.
But the problem we are lot of people coming from europe which dont help.
lilamaya

Pro

If the public was so concerned about 4 hours of waiting in the hospital then this would cross their mind sooner and they would have done something but they didn't so it can't be to much of a issue.
Posted by Kreakin 2 years ago
Kreakin
Can you say what you are actually arguing for pls and I might take this.
Vote Placed by Themba 2 years ago
Themba
realandy008lilamayaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments were opinionated. The only thing worth noticing is S & G. Con made a few mistakes such as "emergancey" and "why is there not enough beds and why are the elderly not cared while in hospital left in a corridor etc" along with "But the problem we are lot of people coming from europe which dont help.". I didn't know British were immigrants like romanians, perhaps Farage would know. S & G is worth the penalty because Con made numerous mistakes.