iamoriginalgod
AlphaNick

how anyone sees future from there time by believing one god is true when one god is lie

AlphaNick has forfeited round #2.

iamoriginalgod

Pro

is real one god of all times true or lie ? original god ahmed proof who sees future and past from all the times.

those who are in past and future or anywhere who believes one original god is not lie and not wrong and only true so do you believe from past which is old for future and see future from past which is happening to you at the moment which means past is also running and future is also running in the same time and you believe its dream and by believing in one real god as true you visit and see future. But how is this possible when one real god is lie since his beginning how can you see future happening in your time because by believing in one real god as true you came in future which has not happened for you but you are seeing the future as it is happening so when you believe in one real god who is lie how can you go and see future at the moment in past where you are not alive. now let me prove you how one real god is lie, the world runs by genies and whenever any genie time was changed because of human he does fabrication on human and human sins or do anything because of that genie and when any genie comes and ask human did you sin if human sinned as human doesnt know genie is controlling human then human will say i sinned so one real god believed human sinned and punishes and ends his life and says i will not let you enter into my heaven or whatever. and if any genie wants to win from any human who have genies then he might do fabrication on human and win from human by cheating and human genies will believe there master is wrong when other genie wins from them and time is changed, I mean when one real god is not true how can you go in past and future and how can same time of past and current and future runs at the same time for all believers of god who believes one real god is never lie and true when he is lie. now let me tell you every creation of god and even one real god have evil thoughts so if any human who has not seen god and goes against god then god believers who are genies doesnt even check why human has went against god and automatically one real god and his genies becomes against human and force him to sin and make his life bad. Truth cannot just have evil thoughts since 4.5 billion years on planet earth. I really want to know if hitler and her wife sees what is happening in there future from there happening time which is past for them then how they are seeing it by just believing in fake truth that real one god is true. I dont understand what can be the reason and how is this possible believers of one real god from different times of past and current and future sees future and even past from same time as it is real and happens for them and they are still alive by believing in fake truth which is not true. Just imagine if human sinned because of genie like adam of some story and human doesnt knows he sinned because of genie then he will think he sinned and until human thinks it was genie who forced him sinned and prove truth through thinking one real god doesnt believes it. So what is one real god, all those who runs on understanding and thinking on any truth including genies or humans or anybody or one god is real and never lie, can anyone prove me how for hitler future is real and he sees future from his time where his time is finished for current time and he believes in one real god and says he came by believing in one real god that he is true and sees future when one real god is lie.

Thankyou for increasing my believe and believing in truth and knowing who i am.
AlphaNick

Con

Okay, so, first of all, I want to clear up a few things. Foremost, my opponent mentioned in his or her argument numerous times these "genies" that run the world, and I am confused. Could he/she please define what you mean by "genie", as your argument never quite defined it. Second, my opponent mentioned in your argument that the past, the present, and the future are all moving along at the same time, yet this has been proven false. Time, and by extension the future and the past, are simply constructs of the human mind to keep track of when events occurred. In the universe, there is simply a string of events, and whenever one claims to "see the future", they are making an educated guess at best. Simply put, no human can travel through time or know for certain what will happen in the future.

Now, on to the religion part of this debate. While I am unsure which god my opponent is referring to, so I will use my knowledge as a Christian in this debate. While it may be simply based on what one believes, the reason that I believe the Christian god exists is because of the work that he does throughout the world. The many, many near-death cases where all medical science says that the patient should have died, but didn't. Or the one standing school with students huddled in fear amongst a wasteland left in the wake of a tornado. These actions are signs of mercy by god, and they happen far more often than could be chalked up to random chance.

Overall, I ask my opponent to clarify what we are debating, as well as use better grammar in future debates.
iamoriginalgod

Pro

i am talking on believers of god who are originally genie who sees future from there past and past from there future which runs in there same time.

genies who are believers of god sees future from past and past from future by believing god is true only and never wrong but god is also wrong and been proved that every genie has evil thoughts who forces someone to sin when someone becomes against there gods which is evil sinner act.

So you tell me when god is proven as wrong and those who sees future from past in same time for them how they sees future from past which is in the same time for past and future by believing god is only true and never wrong ? when god has been proved lie so every believer must believe god is also lie and visit past from future and future from past but believers of god believes god is only true and sees future from there past which is in same time for them.

You tell me how they sees future from there past which is in same time for them by believing in temporary fake truth and never believed in original truth. If they never believed in original truth then how they sees future from past which is in same time for them by believing god is true and they believe god is not lie or wrong when god has been proved lie and wrong.

If genies are true then only there power works and if they are wrong then there power doesnt works so how any genie power of truth works which is not proven lie by anyone.

Dont you feel god knows this ? that he is lie and wrong which is true but still believers of god sees future in there current time and when any genie is wrong there power doesnt works.
Posted by AlphaNick 9 months ago
AlphaNick
mcd573: thanks for posting that comment, I agree completely. Hopefully someone will look into this
Posted by mcd573 9 months ago
mcd573
Pro has posted the same argument here as in my debate, seems spam-ish to me. If you disagree, that's OK too.