TG2333
Technicallyderped

how did life begin on earth ?

TG2333

Pro

hello my opponent, this debate is just gonna be about fun and debating on what opinion is right !

now the first round is just gonna be about introducing ourselves.

my name is hamza, my friends call me hamzay in english, and i'm a muslim

RULES:

1_you won't need any proofs because we will be only talking about theories and not facts

2_remember you only have 3 hours to talk back so this should be like a live show

this is not a religious debate, so this is not about if god exists\or god who created everything etc, etc

3_and thats it i think.
Technicallyderped

Con

Hello, my name is... well, that's not important. Just call me Tech. I'm a gamer, a thinker, and a sleeper. xD I am Agnostic, so religion isn't really an issue for me.
TG2333

Pro

so what my theory is, is that a comet which had frozen water on it but also microscopic creatures, and when it crashed into earth it released, water, other materials, and microscopic life, and the microscopic creature that the comment had was the Tardigrade aka( water bear) which can survive high pressure water and it can't survive in space fully naked, and high radiation.

but you ask where did that commet come from, while this is my theory,when a sun goes super nova, or a planet explodes in some sort of way, a black hole sucks all gasses, rocks, and other materials, basically the leftovers from that explosion, and after it sucks it, as you know the black hole has a really strong gravity so it can even suck light, after sucking it travels faster then light making atoms crash into each other, like gasses, rocks, asteroids, basically everything that the black hole sucked, making new materials and even new creatures, and of course all of that happens in a couple of sec's, after it reaches it's destination and the destination is a white hole, and basically a whit hole pushes instead of sucking, it's the opposite of a black hole, and that even explains why asteroids, commets travel in high speed, so this is my theory !
Technicallyderped

Con

Hm... One of the theories that I believe could be true is the Brain in a Vat theory. Essentially everything that I see, hear, taste, smell, you name it, is fake. With this theory, I can't say that life exists since I have not experienced it, so no explanation on how life came to be is needed.
TG2333

Pro

TG2333 forfeited this round.
Technicallyderped

Con

Technicallyderped forfeited this round.
TG2333

Pro

So i still didn't read your theory ?
TG2333

Pro

write your theory about this
Technicallyderped

Con

Technicallyderped forfeited this round.
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
Same here.
Posted by TG2333 3 years ago
TG2333
for some reason the debate won't continue, it's saying this "Our system has not yet updated this debate. Please check back in a few minutes for more options."
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
Okay.
Posted by TG2333 3 years ago
TG2333
owwwww sorry, i forgot about this, i should have never had it on three hours lol, if i forfeit the next rounds it means i'm sleeping now so ya, i'm never doing this again lol, putting it on 24 hours for my next debate