Dirty-Morgs
CosmoJarvis

how do athiests rationaly know truth from fiction.

Dirty-Morgs

Pro

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. SO, BY WHAT METHOD DOES ANY ATHEIST CLAIM TO RATIONALLY KNOW TRUTH FROM FICTION?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. I have even put it in capital letters for those to dense to get it. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.

CosmoJarvis

Con

My man, your profile picture is on-fleek.

In all seriousness, though, I have accepted your debate and shall proceed to post my argument in the following round. I ask that you provide evidence towards how Atheists are delusional and how science is not a proper method of discovering concepts and prove or disprove ideas.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor...
Dirty-Morgs

Pro

Thanks I got my profile picture from here

https://medium.com...
CosmoJarvis

Con

Lit. I'll check it out.

So are you going to post an argument?
Dirty-Morgs

Pro

I was just making fun of vice regent sorry

CosmoJarvis

Con

I will take your "sorry," throw it into a paper shredder, and burn its remains
Posted by CosmoJarvis 1 year ago
CosmoJarvis
#Vote For Me
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Left foot in left shoe..It feels good... Truth or fiction..
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
such a theist proposition