race
LevelWithMe

how dollar empowerted the value of rupee or not?

LevelWithMe
Started: 8/27/2013 Category: Economics

race

Con

main reason is due to black money
LevelWithMe

Pro

I... ahem... did not intend to accept this challenge. I left my computer unattended. This is just a consequence of that.

At any rate, I'm here, so I'll do my best job to be a devil's advocate. Good luck to my opponent. I'll allow them to hash out their argument a bit more than what they've got here, and to lay out and terms for the debate, if they wish.

To my understanding, we're discussing how/why the US dollar has depreciated or appreciated that value of the rupee(the currency of India). My opponent has said that black money(by this they seem to mean black market money) is the main cause of the depreciation of the rupee. They have not shown that this is at all relevant concerning the relationship between the rupee's empowerment or disempowerment via the US dollar, and therefore their argument thus far is void and moot.

I'm trying to translate this generously(given that it is clear to me that the English language is not my opponent's first language). Excuse me if I haven't interpreted everything correctly. At any rate, I'll present a stand alone argument in the next round, after I give Con the chance to collect their thoughts on the position better.
race

Con

race forfeited this round.
LevelWithMe

Pro

I await for my opponent to present a coherent argument for clarification, so that I can make a proper argument. Extend my counter argument for lack of displayed relevance.
race

Con

race forfeited this round.
LevelWithMe

Pro

Well, I guess that's it then. Unfortunately, I didn't really get a good handle on what the specific parameters of the debate were, so I'm can't really hazard an argument. Regardless, I addressed my opponent's initial argument and they subsequently forfeited their rounds. No new arguments presented, no retort to my counter argument. This is sort of depressing. Vote Pro.
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
Please reread what you wrote aloud, then try again.
Vote Placed by Subutai 4 years ago
Subutai
raceLevelWithMeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con never really had an argument...