PlzKillMekNoW
dipper

how gay are gays and if there gay are they gay? also why does my dad hate me plz help

PlzKillMekNoW has forfeited round #2.

PlzKillMekNoW

Pro

if a gay is gay is he gay? or if a lesbian likes a gay are they still gay? also why does my peepee fell weird? and why does my dad not love me? and is my dog gay? plz help
dipper

Con

Firstly, I would call for the suspension of "pro" and "con" labels at this time; my opponent has not taken a formal stance on any position as of yet, merely posited questions. Therefore any debate and it's meaning in terms of "pro" or "con" are to be determined based on whether there is any dispute in my responses.

I submit said responses as follows:

1. If a gay is gay, is he gay?

Yes. By virtue of the transitive property, anything is, by definition, definable as itself. Great literature ("a rose is a rose is a rose"), mathematics ("a = b, therefore b = a") and popular culture (Popeye's immortal statement, "I is what I is") have all voiced agreement with this simple concept.

2. If a lesbian likes a gay, are they still gay?

Yes. Gayism is defined as an internal condition based on certain internal feelings and responses to outside stimuli. The act of someone else's sexuality being directed towards a gay person would not, in and of itself, alter their status.

3. Why does my peepee feel weird?

I can't take an adequate stance on this issue without a precise description of how it felt before, how it feels now and what about the change qualifies the new feeling as "weird".

4. Why does my dad not love me?

This is even harder to take a stance on, because I need similar data (how do you know he loved you before, when did he appear to stop loving you, what circumstances changed between point A and point B) and I would likely be receiving it through my opponent's perceptual filter, which may or may not be accurate.

5. Is my dog gay?

This question suffers the same inadequacies as 3 and 4. More datum is needed.

Posted by MakeDebatingGreatAgain 10 months ago
MakeDebatingGreatAgain
This debate is such a troll...
Posted by Mharman 10 months ago
Mharman
wut