biggizzle93
comoncents

human advancement is stunted by a lack of international cooperation. i propose...

comoncents

biggizzle93

Pro

human advancement is stunted by a lack of international cooperation. i propose that individual nations and countries to be deleted and form one large international government of the planet Earth. At fist, one will think this is simply absurd or infeasible. I though long and hard about it and it is necessary for our own survival. Imagine the progress we would realize in space programs, theoretical physics, mathematics, education, economy, politics, environmentalism, alternative energy, and interplanetary living. Only we can realize this possibility. It is up to us as a species to adapt to an ever-changing world. What do you think?

Round 1- Tell me why you disagree
Round 2- Make additional remarks
Round 3- closing arguments

Please only accept the debate if you are truly interested and can bring up points that are intelligent. don't waste my time please. good luck.
comoncents

Con

:"human advancement is stunted by a lack of international cooperation. "

I can see where you are going but there are to many interested stunted in different nations. Different set of morals. To group us all together will just cause a civil war. The reason why it works separate is because other nations feel that they are in power of their own people. Our sense of government would not work in china and communism is a joke.
Socialism does not work.

"i propose that individual nations and countries to be deleted and form one large international government of the planet Earth."

You are proposing things but not looking at the large consequences of what it is you propose.
It would be impossible to agree and would love to see your plan on how you will do it.

"At fist, one will think this is simply absurd or infeasible. I though long and hard about it and it is necessary for our own survival. Imagine the progress we would realize in space programs, theoretical physics, mathematics, education, economy, politics, environmentalism, alternative energy, and interplanetary living."

But you are coming with an assumption that we all have the same goals as others. That is wrong. We do not have the same goals as Cuba. The motives and reasons would differ so much that it would cause war.

"Only we can realize this possibility."

Who is "we"?

"It is up to us as a species to adapt to an ever-changing world. What do you think?"

I think you are wrong. We have to worry about ourselves. We need to worry about America and its people.
biggizzle93

Pro

biggizzle93 forfeited this round.
comoncents

Con

Well, this sucks.

Until he answers from round one, I will maintain.
biggizzle93

Pro

biggizzle93 forfeited this round.
comoncents

Con

Sorry, Vote for me!!!

Please.
Vote Placed by comoncents 7 years ago
comoncents
biggizzle93comoncentsTied