phuongthanh
neoyuey

human has made the earth a better place to live

phuongthanh

Con

Thanks to techonology, our life seems be easier and faster. We can contact with people around the world, reach anywhere we want with modern transprotation. By science and techonology, we now are enjoying living conditions that our ancestors never dreamed of. More and more types of entertaniment has been appeared and satisfy human's demand. As a result of increasing productivity, the amount of leisure time is becoming much.
neoyuey

Pro

I will accept. You may go first.

Good luck Pro :)
phuongthanh

Con

phuongthanh forfeited this round.
neoyuey

Pro

neoyuey forfeited this round.
phuongthanh

Con

phuongthanh forfeited this round.
neoyuey

Pro

neoyuey forfeited this round.
Posted by DylanLang 2 years ago
DylanLang
I have to be con on this. Even though technology may have made our life's better it hasn't made the earth better, and call me a Tree Hugger if you wish but environment has suffered on our gain. Man kind is the only ones to be able to fix the earth but we continue to destroy it.
Posted by lillyartsy 2 years ago
lillyartsy
The Con person has started Pro points. If this was formal, the affirmative team would have already won. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Posted by iOS 2 years ago
iOS
I would've accepted this debate were 2 rounds. So I could have a gigantic report for the first round, and have my rebuttals on the second.