debatable1999
Ole

i abortion wrong

debatable1999

Pro

I personally believe that abortion is taking a life as to get an abortion there has to be something grown/growing in the first place and of such I see it as killing an innocent as the child cannot defend for its self, so I feel that abortion is unfair and wrong.

none of this introduction business lets just get down to the real stuff- debating.
Ole

Con

Abortions Are wrong and evil anyone who is willing to kill a child is not right abortions are wrong and just because you might want to hide it from people doesn't mean you have to kill the poor child it just means you can get out of sight until the baby's born and if you kill the child you are most likely going to hurt yourself also and your just flat out mean to kill your own child so as I tell you once more abortions are wrong
debatable1999

Pro

i think abortion can help certian people out as many women in LEDC's need to get an abortion to preserve their quality of life.when someone in an large family gets an abortion it prevents that familys living conditions from getting worst.its saves many girls/womens lifes, as they could get infected and die.also its legal so it must help some people.
Ole

Con

Ole forfeited this round.
debatable1999

Pro

"women have a moral right to decide what to do with their bodies
"the right to abortion is vital for gender equality
"the right to abortion is vital for individual women to achieve their full potential
"banning abortion puts women at risk by forcing them to use illegal abortionists
"the right to abortion should be part of a portfolio of pregnancy rights that enables women to make a truly free choice whether to end a pregnancy

these points just support my previous post.
Ole

Con

Ole forfeited this round.