Badtothebone
Travniki

i am a better storyteller than you

Badtothebone

Pro

make the best story. doesnt matter if its short or long, quantity not quality. 1st round is saying you accept it!!!!
Badtothebone

Pro

Out in a mystical land, there was a young ostrich by the name of Jerry Lou, who had a dream of flying over Mt. Claymore. But the problem is, he couldn't fly. So Jerry Lou talked with ninja master Carpet Cleaner in order to fulfill is long inspiring dream. it took him years to master the art of flying and then one day Carpet Cleaner said, "you are ready young cricket." Jerry Lou was thrilled and made his way to MT. Claymore. It was a very dangerous place, covered in flying zombie babies and Justin Bieber fans. Jerry Lou gulped. "I can do this." He said to himself. And like that he took a running stance and ran towards the mountain. Before he ran out of land, he jumped. And my, it was a great jump. He flung his wings out, its glistening in the hot sun. He smiled and started to flap his wings. Before you know it, Jerry Lou flew over Mt. Claymore with no hesitation, dodging every Bieber fan and Zombie infant along the way. Jerry Lou then came to a stop on the other side. He laughed with happiness and walked to the nearest pub to get him a reward drink. Then Jerry Lou came to a realization. "How did I get out of my apartment?" Jerry Lou was outside on the sidewalk near town square with stains all over his clothes. Many people were staring at him and some were laughing at his looks. "Gosh", Jerry Lou thought, "That LCD didn't last as long as I thought."
Travniki

Con

Travniki forfeited this round.
Badtothebone

Pro

Badtothebone forfeited this round.
Travniki

Con

Hi! Sorry about that forfeit, but my story only needs one round anyways:

Being a man of some resolution, I kept my breathing at a steady pace as my fingers laced around the rusted doorknob. Having fallen victim to a faulty car battery, on a stretch of country road long removed from civilization, I was faced with the decision of taking respite in a nearby shack or waiting for help in the storm. The heavy rain assaulted my person to such a degree that I quickly chose the former option and found myself staring into the darkened corners of the desolate hovel.

After much stumbling and cursing, the flicker of light from my waning torch revealed to me the interior of the wooden cabin. I was immediately taken aback by the stifling atomity of the mere one room that composed the entire building. In the corner occupied a rusty, iron skeleton of a bed. However, it was the entity immediately above the sleeping area that demanded my absolute attention and promptly imposed itself as an object of my utter disgust and horror.

A portrait depicting a being of atrocious repugnance oppressed the entire room. It flouted a hideous caricature of a man, if one may even call it that, leering across the room with twisted, canine teeth. Devoid of eyelashes or eyebrows, its already monstrously large eyes were accentuated to the point were they were bulging outside of its head. Lacking pupils, its two orbs were swollen and purple, dissected by the many thick stitches that criss-crossed its face. Mangled fingers on scarred hands stretched out before this beast, as if beckoning me to come join him. I blanched at this terror, at this hideous painting, scarcely able to believe that an artist could create such revulsion through simple paints and oils. His filthy grey hair fell down to his emaciated shoulders in greasy tangles. Its face had such an expression of wild, unbridled, gleeful malice that I almost cried out in horror at the atrocity of art. The loathsome portrait imposed such an assertion of cruelty, I could not suppress the shudder that coursed down my spine.

Throughout a long and grievous night I lied directly beneath this oppressive painting. I tossed and turned, frequently suffering from shaking fits and cold sweats.

I awoke in the early morning sun haggard and drawn. My eyes drew upwards. Is there any surprise that there was no portrait above me?

There was only a window.
Badtothebone

Pro

Badtothebone forfeited this round.
Travniki

Con

Travniki forfeited this round.
Badtothebone

Pro

Badtothebone forfeited this round.
Travniki

Con

Doooooooooooooooooooooooone
Posted by Gaurdian_Rock 3 years ago
Gaurdian_Rock
Holy sh!t, great scary story