vi_spex
AngelofDeath

i am god

AngelofDeath

vi_spex

Pro

god=creator
creation=god
creator=creation

creation only happens in the mind, and the mind is non physical, nothing, I can see my neighbor walking around in his house in my imagination, i am the creator and creation, and creation is false
AngelofDeath

Con

I accept. Thank you, Pro, for this chance to debate you! :D

As the negation of the resolution, I do not have to prove anything, while Pro has the BoP to prove that he is, in fact, God. In order to win this debate, Pro must first prove that God exists, then he must prove that he is God. Any failure to do so will mean that I win this debate.

Good luck to Pro! I look forward to seeing your arguments!
vi_spex

Pro

lies exist :)
AngelofDeath

Con

As my opponent does not prove anything, and did not post any arguments except two words and a smiley face, I will work to refute that.

My opponent says "lies exist" which I will define as the following:

Lies--an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood http://dictionary.reference.com...
Exist--to have being or to live https://www.google.com...

So according to my opponent, as he did not provide definitions, he says that falsehoods live. This is not true, as something false cannot possibly be true. Unless my opponent can prove that the untruth is the truth, I win today's debate.

Observation: In the first round, as my opponent did not set up boundaries, I did so. Since Pro has not met BoP, he cannot win today's debate. He has not yet proved God exists, or that he is somehow God.

Thanks, and over to my opponent!
vi_spex

Pro

how can you lie if lies doesn't exist?
AngelofDeath

Con

My opponent still has not fulfilled BoP and did not refute my points, so I believe my Round 2 points will flow through the rest of the debate, as they were dropped.

My opponent, in round 3, asks me, "how can you lie if lies doesn't exist?" I will assume he meant, "How can one lie if lies don't exist?" I believe this is irrelevant to this debate, so ultimately, my opponent has thus far, contributed nothing to his side of the debate, and therefore, I have nothing to refute.

As BoP is not on my side of the debate, I have nothing more to add.

Thanks!

Over to Pro!
vi_spex

Pro

god is false
AngelofDeath

Con

Well, since Pro just conceded that God is false, he therefore cannot be God, since he exists and God does not.

Thank you for this debate, Vote Con! :D
vi_spex

Pro

god is a creator, creation only happens in the mind, information exist beyond space and time, and the creator is the creation and creation cant exist without creator, i can imagine my neighbor walking around in his house, and believe what that i know what he is doing, but only physical experience is true, and god is just 1 second ahead of my personal physical experience of now

god is information, a world creator if believed, you can believe in ponies and superman, because you can create them in your mind, they doesn't come from reality, so information is a world creator

destruction=turn my back

it being in my mind, is me being it, i am my neighbor, as he does whatever i imagine

god is a metaphor for the creation of the mind, whichs makes the creator, me

you can see me on the one dollar bill, i am pointy and im looking at you from the top of a pyramid
AngelofDeath

Con

AngelofDeath forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
lies exist
Posted by Gaming_Debater 2 years ago
Gaming_Debater
vi_spex, "i am god, and god is false."

so your saying u don't exist?
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
you have no arguments, and everything im saying is true
Posted by Rubikx 2 years ago
Rubikx
Seriously vi_spex, i don't mean to be rude, but we don't always get what we want. Just stop doing debates. I've gone through almost all your debates and everyone is just complete B***S***. This is a website for people who actually want to debate things. Not to just rant about their problems and demonstrate their lack of understanding in reality. Most of the time your debate topics don't even make sense, not to mention your debating isn't even debating its just yelling and insulting your opponent and your logic is so flawed as to be counted as the ramblings of a lunatic (which i am becoming more and more convinced that you are). Please, if you are going to continue using this site do so with respect and reason towards other members.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
i meant unicorns not ponies
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
i am god, and god is false :)
Posted by Gaming_Debater 2 years ago
Gaming_Debater
ROLFLMFAO. Pro admitted in round 4 that God is false, Thus negating his own resolution. What a troll.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
cheyenne. I can only create the dead, like seeing my neighbor walking around in his house, totally false, I don't know what my neighbor is doing, I can believe, but belief is doubt, and only know is true, matter is true and matter is only now, like these words on your screen and your physical eyes perceiving them, is real, only now is true
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
so you think lies are true?
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Then create life, in your imagination.See how far you get. Your brain will turn into a lollipop before you do that.
Vote Placed by Ajabi 2 years ago
Ajabi
vi_spexAngelofDeathTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited, but Pro never gave any arguments, and pretty much conceded when he said God is false...Happy to clarify.