iamoriginalgod
NoahCrays

i am original god of complete universe with proof of my DNA - first time on planet earth

iamoriginalgod has forfeited round #3.

iamoriginalgod

Pro

I am original god of complete universe with proof of my DNA - i am first time on planet earth and not declared myself as original god physically but for all the worlds which believes in me or lives with my property declaring them i am original god of universe only and there is no lord without me.

I am living human life.

Check out my DNA video https://www.youtube.com...
NoahCrays

Con

I have watched the video that you posted of you being "The god of the complete universe", and this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I have taken a blood sample of myself and my DNA shows that I am actually the maker of the flat Earth. The mayans have written stories about how I will destroy the lizard people and Illuminati that controls this Earth. Saying that you are actually the god of the complete universe is literally the most outrageous thing I have ever heard. The DNA sequence of my body is totally unique and has the same patterns as the makeup of the flat Earth. I almost didn't even take this debate because of how ignorantly it was written. You have not been sourced with Breitbart or Buzzfeed so it is almost 100% wrong. I think this is Chinese propaganda to try to get us distracted from the real problems of the world. Anything you say from this point on is pretty much irrelevant because of me roasting your argument and debunking everything you have said.
iamoriginalgod

Pro

All religions gods believe the universe is dream in reality and there is no original god and who wins from each other or any religions gods becomes original god which is lie because universe runs by the believe of original god and believe of original god is the property as everything and everyone and if original god changes then universe cannot run with same existing believe of existing original god which is everything and everyone and when existing original god changes his complete believe which are humans and spirits and everything of existing original god is property of existing original god which existing original god can claim at any time so property of new original god cannot be property of existing original god. Original god property is same in all the times past, current and future of same original god. A spirit will better understand what i mean through prove and win game played by spirits. Original god is same in past, current and future whether he is human or spirit or anything visible to everyone and his body will be universe if he is human where any spirits can check out by going out of sky or universe and they will come out from original god human body or spirit. There are few spirits who has become gods who knows who is original god and hides it from everyone by doing fabrication and putting original god in there spirit mind so they are not proven as lie. If they were real they would never need to win from original god to survive and live in the universe. Nobody can win from original god as he is same in past, current and future who is me and if anyone needs proof then they can find out by going out of sky of planets, or universe and see where they come out without fabrication or cheating done by spirits so they are not proven as lie and live. Those who still says there is always new god for all times is lie because were they own complete universe or just planet and if they didnt own complete universe then they were lie and just made god of planet.

do you still believe i am lie and all religions gods are true ? are you being cheated by any spirit or any religions gods ? did you ever tried to find out truth.
NoahCrays

Con

I really want to argue your point, but there is a problem. I cannot understand a single thing you said. Either you are not intelligent and can't speak English, or you are not American. IF you are not American, I do not associate with illegal immigrants. You will have to send me notes over the wall next time.
Posted by kskpillai 9 months ago
kskpillai
I do believe Pro's argument is a little too far-fetched to believe, but Con really is racist. What, now, can only Americans communicate in proper English? The language originated in Britain. That said:
"Anything is possible."
Posted by mcd573 9 months ago
mcd573
Apologies for double post. There was a glitch.
Posted by mcd573 9 months ago
mcd573
I will say pro's video looks like some strange liquid, not some kind of DNA sequence.
Posted by mcd573 9 months ago
mcd573
Posted by PowerPikachu21 9 months ago
PowerPikachu21
@NoahCrays That was a little harsh in Round 2. But I did like your Round 1.
Posted by drennan 9 months ago
drennan
It is not that he has bad grammer it is just the grammer is Godly and to advanced for you to understand.
Posted by canis 9 months ago
canis
Why did you create a univers(es)..?