i dead, am not being

i cant die, for i am life.. for me to close my eyes i just become less i, i dont die

You argument is "Not even Wrong" and therefore unfalsifiable.

instant concession?

No, I'm simply saying that your claim is unfalsifiable and can't be proven or debated as right or wrong. This debate is therefore irrelevant.

If a claim is unfalsifiable, then the original claim cannot be resolved as either right or wrong.

If you wanted a debate without the necessity of falsifiable evidence, then you should have characterised this debate under the "Philosophy" genre rather than the "Science" genre, as science depends on falsifiable evidence to support claims.

Or you could characterise the debate under the "Funny" genre as it's quite obviously a troll debate, where you proceed to give no evidence for your claims throughout the debate besides poorly structured sentences.

am i not life?

clearly you are the troll here sir

You must be a troll, since if you wanted a truly meaningful debate, your debate would have at least definitions and decent grammar above that of a 5 year old's capabilities.

When you say "life", I take it you mean dictionary definition.

The definition (from Google) of life is: "the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death."

When you say "I", I also take it you mean the dictionary definition.

The definition (also from Google) is: "used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself."

And when you say "die", I take it you mean the dictionary definition.

The definition (again, from Google) is simply: Stop living

You are not life itself, but you are alive. They are different words for different meanings. One the other hand, if you're dead, you cease to be alive consciously, but part of you still remains alive (I.e. Nails, hair etc).

However, you claim is so ambiguous that I'm not sure how exactly I should refute it (if that is even possible, since your claims seems to be "Not Even Wrong", and therefore unfalsifiable).

Are you claiming that when you die, you become less "I"?

Or are you claiming that you are no longer "being" when dead?

Or are you claiming that you cannot die, since you are "life"?

Or are you claiming that you yourself are "life"?

Nonetheless, your speech is so embarrassingly bad for a 27 year old, that to form any coherent argument against a claim so incoherent is too difficult to bother.

I'm not going to decode your nonsensical gobbledygook unless you make your claim clear next round. And provide dictionary definitions for your key words, evidence, and intellectually understandable grammar to support your claim.

Otherwise, the only resolution we will come to from the debate is that you're an idiot. (And no, that is not an Ad Hominem as I am not using insults as a basis for my arguments against this unclear claim.)

you are entirely to retarded to talk to..

AWSM0055 forfeited this round.

AWSM0055 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 10 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff many times, so conduct to Pro