vi_spex
Jation

i dont know=i have to imagine it

Jation

vi_spex

Pro

I know I am typing these words on my keyboard and reading them on my screen, as I don't have to imagine it, and know is true
Jation

Con

Hello vi_spex
I look forward to a fun and certainly interesting debate.

To continue, your debate topic in comparison to your opening comments, seem to contradict themselves.

If you would elaborate more on your thoughts, I feel It would make for a much more meaningful debate.
TOPIC:
"I dont know=i have to imagine it"

FISRTS POSTED COMMENTS:
"I know I am typing these words on my keyboard and reading them on my screen, as I don't have to imagine it, and know is true"
One states that you do have to imagine as the other claims that you do not.

Thank you
vi_spex

Pro

there are no contradictions

know=physical experience of now

false=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now

imagination is false, and beyond what I know is what I don't know
Jation

Con

Because Pro has claimed there are "no contradictions", I again would simply like to point out the aforementioned difference clearly scene above with the topic subject and that of his first statement.
This could easily lead to confusion.

As Donal Rumsfeld put it:

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.
Donald Rumsfeld
Source - http://www.brainyquote.com...

In reply to Pros second response

(Pro -"know=physical experience of now")
You are claiming that what YOU know is true.

You have begun to create a dichotomy between thought and action.
What you are perceiving as "physical experience" cannot be separated from the imagination.

(Pro - "know=physical experirience of now")

-One could claim there is no now, as it has past and future only remains.
Through your own empirical knowledge gives you what you know.
Cast that into a big vat of subjective experience or knowledge, and you have nothing more than imagination.

(Pro -"imagination is false, and beyond what I know is what I don't know")

This type of logic is a slippery slope into circular reasoning.
In responses, simply put;
-If you claim there is something beyond what you don't know, you then are revealing that it exists. Therefore it cannot be false.
vi_spex

Pro

you have pointed out no contradiction

thoughts are actions

belief=false
know=true
knowledge=truth

future now and past, now is the balancing point between future and past, and future is the opposite of past. the future and past is information, and my imagination only happens now

absolutes are true even if I imagine them, liquid is always wet. infinity can never be destroyed, cuz then it had an end so its destruction not infinite

know is true, so I can know the absolutes even if I have to imagine them, but any liquid I imagine is false, as anything I imagine is false

close your eyes and read on, or keep them open and admit I am reasonable in giving this advice unless you don't want to read on
Jation

Con

Most everything Pro has put forth is a contradiction!

You first claim - (false=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now

("imagination is false, and beyond what I know is what I don't know")

You then move on to point out:
("absolutes are true even if I imagine them")

So I simply point out that you have made it clear that imagination is true and absolute, yet false?
Or is it just my imagination....running away with me?

As far as the rest of this debate, it is all over the board. I feel addressing most of it would not advance any cause.
vi_spex

Pro

imagination is false and the absolutes are true

its true that my imagination is false, I know imagination is false, as there is no other option=absolute
Jation

Con

Pro- ("imagination is false and the absolutes are true

its true that my imagination is false, I know imagination is false, as there is no other option=absolute")

Your above theory is a profound reason to believe that the imagination is an absolute truth!

Your ideas are based on an axis of the mental constructs of the imagination. There are no mathematical boundaries to your assertions, no algorithms to support your assumptions.
Just clear and present imagination at work.

While a concept derived from the imagination may not be fully sound, there is also equal reason to believe it is not false.
vi_spex

Pro

belief is false and know is true

belief=false=future=ON=possible
know=true=now=IS=absolute
knowledge=truth=past=OFF=impossible

future is the opposite of past, true is the opposite of false and truth, and now is the balancing point between future and past

information is the opposite of matter, and matter is true. the future and past is information, and my imagination only happens now

matter being real, the only distance that MATTERS is what's reachable by my physical body, not by my imagination

know=Personal physical experience of now

language is advanced math
cause+effect=logic(is)
natural cause=random(not intended)
randomness+logic=chaos(all natural change in eternity)
Jation

Con

The last post by the opponent only clarifies my earlier positions.

The unconventional equations used would only prove that if he believes what he is actually saying, that he too would need to believe in imagination.
I will hold true to my argument that his own discursive and obscure, yet engaging ideas show that the imagination is present and does hold true.
Furthermore I would like to point out that the ideas posed consistently sway away from his original ideas of "imagination!

Thank you
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
and its all imaginary*
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
I do not have to believe infinity can never be destruction, as infinity has no end, as its all imaginary
Vote Placed by Solomon_Orlando 2 years ago
Solomon_Orlando
vi_spexJationTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was able to refute the arguments given by Pro, even after Pro continued to reiterate his previous contradictions through every round.