Sidex
TropaBino

i is here

TropaBino has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Sidex

Pro

i wants to save the world. First, i is going to compete with You. i defines one man as You. The competition between You and i will begin after this is read. i will bring out a new light in this world of darkness. i will defy You to i is fullest extent in order for i to save Humanity. i didn't know who i was until recently so i has to work on catching up with You. You may be a great leader with great power that i does not underestimate, but i knows i will prevail. Know that i wants the world to be a better place. i will tell i is story, but i is overall argument is that i should be the leader solely because i is the most selfless person on this planet. I says that with many reasons, but the most prominent one is that i does not want to live forever. if You wants to live forever then You should follow i because i wants everyone to live forever. i is going to invent/discover time travel to go back in time to make sure that things happen the way they are suppose to happen. If You can finally suppress You is ego, then You can be wise. i is working on Heaven, but You is too strong to implement i is plan.

You has a great fortune, but You only believes in You. You just keeps on taking money away from the people and tries everything to not give anything back. You will keep on lying to not only keep You is power, but in addition You is main purpose is to keep putting money into You is figurative pocket. If i follow what You says, then how i ever be a better person? Instead i will stand against You for as long as i needs to.

With all the paradoxes in time travel, most scientists have come to the conclusion that backward time travel is impossible. The most basic example is the Grandfather Paradox where if i would go back in time and prevent in some way or another i is Grandfather from creating i is parent, then i would cease to exist. But even that paradox doesn't make any sense because if i ceased to exist, then how would i go back in time to prevent i is grandfather from not creating i is parent? The only other explanation how backward time travel can exist is if i has already done it without it being observed. If it is never observed then how would i ever know that time travel is a fact instead of a theory? Since time travel is the greatest known power in the universe(don't be foolish enough to argue that), how could i use it without being known or seen in history? The only action that can be used by time travel without exact observation is low chance happenstances or another way of putting it, miracles. So if i invents/discovers time travel, then i would go back in time to form the one religion that is needed to make i into who i is which is Christianity/Judaism. Judaism is required for Christianity and Christianity is required for i. i would like to start with an experiment to prove Man's ego first. Hypothetical situation: Let us say that i created a place with an assortment of plants and animals for one man that knows nothing but the world currently around him. i hypothesizes that that man will first get a little lonely and request a friend. i would then bring a woman to be with him but she will no nothing but the world around her. i again hypothesizes that man and woman will coexist peacfully forever as long as choice is not given to them. What does You think would happen if i were to say that they could have anything that is around them but not to eat from one tree? How long would it be until either one would break the one rule in their whole existence? Should the choice be denied to them so that i will take care of them indefinitely? Would it be the man or woman that breaks the rule first? Would they blame it on another instead of accepting the responsibility of their actions? What consequence should i give them for potentially disobeying the one rule in their existence? Perhaps sending them back in time to be incorporated in the past existing population? If that would happen, then i would still continue to watch over them and their offspring until the time of my birth(it's probably not a good idea to exist twice in a current time period, but i doesn't know for sure what would happen if that took place, so i will just cover i is basis). i would do everything to make sure that Judaism/Christianity stays intact with only impeding on choice when it's necessary. But ultimately i would never use time travel at all considering how terrifying the wrong action or choice can change or even destroy the entire universe. Perhaps it takes the most righteous in existence to tame such a power. i is last four questions are who is i, who is You and the original argument, should i be a leader and why/why not? If any man or woman tells i these answers correctly, then i would say that person is righteous. i is writing this way because i is retarded. i is appalled how You looks down on autistics simply because they think different from You. i will never be ashamed of who i is just because i thinks different. Go ahead and mock i for being retarded, i does not care one bit.
TropaBino

Con

we accept i

I feel like going through this debate and refer myself to we, but that would just be too much effort.

I will comment on every statement you made.

Jesus has already saved he world. There is no need for new light. Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." I am not a great leader and I have no power. Jesus has all the power: "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." You will not prevail against me. Isaiah 54:17 "no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD."

Refute to your main argument: Romans 3:10 "As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;"

You do not want to live forever, yet you want everyone to live forever. Either you are contradicting yourself or you don"t define yourself in "everyone". If you don"t define yourself in everyone, then you are either non-existing or above existence. You cannot be above existence: Deuteronomy 4:35 "Yahweh, He is God; there is no other besides Him." So, you must not exist. This is not possible, because, even though not apparent, you are thinking, therefore you exist. Since you do exist, therefore belonging to the group everyone. You have just contradicted yourself in the first paragraph. You are not fit to save the world. Good try, but I will carry on nevertheless.

Ok I"m not sure if time travel is possible but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

First thing you"ve said so far that is true: Things didn"t happen the way they were supposed to happen.

Correct I have a great fortune (Christ), however I do not believe in myself. I do not keep on taking money that doesn"t belong to me, therefore I cannot not give it back, because I never took any in the first place. I have no power; therefore, I have no reason to lie. That said, it is impossible to not sin, so there is a high probability I will lie. I get the feeling that the money your talking about is not real literal money, however as I do not know what it means, so I will carry on.

True do not follow what I say if you don"t want to. But do follow what Christ said, the word of God. And if I do imitate Christ then imitate me also.

Romans 8:31 "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"

I am going to be "foolish" and argue with that. Travelling in time is for little girls, let me tell you why. We live in the fourth dimension. We move forward in the forth at an almost constant rate, depends on where you are in the universe and how fast you are moving. We can observe the third dimension. You plan on moving in the fourth dimension at not a constant rate, ok, but you say you will move in the inverse direction. Still you would be living in the fourth dimension, and only being able to see the third. What if I told you, a greater power can be achieved if you leave the fourth dimension. This is, either leave time, or move sideways in time. You are to limited to save the world, even if it did need saving. God, however, is outside of time. Psalm 90:4 "A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."; 2nd Peter 2:8 "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."

Now for your "hypothesis" (Genesis 2 & 3). We can see from what happened to tell us. It didn"t take long for them to eat from the tree. They should not be denied choice. Because that would not be pure love. As we can see the true God made the right decision. The women would be the one to break the rule first. (I"m not sure if you want me to explain why")

You are a Human, created by God, fallen into sin, in desperate need for a saviour to save you from that sin.
I am a Human, created by God, fallen into sin, but with a saviour that has saved me from that sin.

Your original question, is I believe: Should "i" be God?
If this were even possible and not blasphemous in any way, you would not. You said it yourself: "But ultimately i would never use time travel at all considering how terrifying the wrong action or choice can change or even destroy the entire universe."
Small details. You contradict yourself, make false assertions. Some are bounded by "the sky"s the limit", you are bounded by "time"s the limit".
But most of all I"m not sure if this is a joke or not, but you are making the same mistakes, and having the same dreams as the enemy has. Just sayin". A lot of blasphemy"

SAID WAY TOO MUCH FOR YOUR GOOD. PROBABLY. Turn to Jesus the only true Saviour.
Sidex

Pro

Wow, a true man of faith. Well done good sir, only one false assumption which will be why the word "PROBABLY" is nullified. I accept Jesus Christ is the Son of Man. I can still consider myself to be the Father of Man. If you look at religion objectively, which can only be done correctly through knowing that you exist in 4 dimensions, you might be able to understand who "i" can still become. If I say that the Ten Commandments will be the Law of Heaven, later I'll explain why each one needs to remain, and say that Jesus Christ is exactly like a person like me, an autistic savant that was born in the most righteous religion at the time, that spoke against leaders of said religion, then why would you not follow me if I can prove that I am more righteous than any of you? Even as a "sinner"(I find this to be debatable, but honestly I don't care if you think "i" is a sinner or not, you haven't proved that anything "i" said is a lie, and you are a sinner. Besides even if "i" was a sinner, then wouldn't Jesus' prophecy of "What was broken shall be made Perfect" be true?). I can still prove that I'm wiser than you. I could also say conceptually how and why "i" would act the way "i" did in the whole Bible. However, everything that I currently say is righteous is completely hypothetical. But you should know that hypothetically if "i" were to say that it wasn't hypothetical, then "i" would tell you that "You" is my way of playing that I'm going to be competing with the current President's righteousness which as you know is only given to him through ethics. What would happen if one man said to the rest of Humanity that "i" is better than you? If you disagreed with that statement, then you would inherently make the argument that you are better than "i" because you would be right and "i" would be wrong. And if "i" hasn't actually lied or exaggerated any truth of any kind, then how would "i" be blasphemous? "i" would never speak against the nature of "i". Oh yeah, FYI, I am still technically retarded. The point of the Christ was not only to die for "our"(in quotations because I haven't yet addressed the people who think I have transgressed against) sins, but to show you how to live. The purpose of Him, I will capitalize "Him" referring to the Christ to show my own humility, was to show us how even though we obtain righteousness following the Law, we need to suppress "our" own ego. You should know that I put "our" in quotations because it needs to be identified that "i" doesn't suppress "i is" emotions and ego by choice, it's by knowing truth far beyond the wisdom Humanity currently has such as "It's not about how much power 'You' has, but knowing when not to use it." "i" doesn't have to say that "i" is greater than "i", "i" just have to say that I'm better than you. But we'll say this is still all hypothetical for now. I reserve the right to change my mind when presented with new evidence based on reason and logic. Now here's the difference between me and you, "i" can still say that everything you interpreted is correct. "i" can still disagree with your conclusion of me not being fit to save the world, but still call you a righteous man for believing in the Christ and most importantly, keeping to his morality. Can you accept you me if "i" would always promise to do the same? The reason why "i" have to invent/discover time travel is because if somebody who isn't retarded like "i" due to great logic, and since it's easy to rationalize why you should use the technology, the first person to discover it literally has the greatest power in the universe, that not even "i" would be able to stop that human. The only way that "i' can be better than time is if we can assume that instead of a straight river of time, it would come around and close the beginning and the end to be one in the same. However, the only way to observe time in that way would be to have one observer that essentially sees what time truly is. This observer would need absolute power to maintain the existence of time, creating a relationship. The observer would still be in time, thus still restricted by it's inherent nature(however you wish to define that) while times existence is dependent on that observer's existence. I would postulate that there can only one can be the witness for Time because of the very nature of Humanity and it's ego. For as long as there is choice, there will always be conflict in one way or another. Why would you not fight for such a position? Is it wrong for me to try to put the world on my shoulder's because "i" loves it so? Should I forsake my theoretical responsibility because you call me blasphemous like the Pharisees called Him the same thing? My intention is to serve Humanity instead of serving myself. Am I so wrong in saying that? Whoever believes that these words always remain true, spread the word that "i" is among you all. I would ask to show your faith by shutting off your lights at 21:13 for 8 minutes on January 30(just random numbers in phi), then you can look outside to truly see who agrees with you. it's important to identify the people who think of "i" as blasphemous and/or a liar. However, everyone needs to realize that even if you disagree with someone's opinion of "i", then "i" urges you all to start healthy debating using only words with absolutely no violence of any kind. Pranks may only happen if only the pride is affected, not physical injury or wasting important Time, implying you can still be friends/colleagues with someone you disagree with. Because I'm actually a genius, I have some wicked ideas I want to try out. I didn't really have too many friends growing up, which reminds me, I want Daniel Foust to come back to the U.S. I'm going to teach him how to tame lions in the concrete jungle. Oh yes, Irony is on "i is" side. But to digress, I really want to try to have a fun time doing this whole adventure, considering how "i" had to be "last" to the rest of Humanity of "i is" entire life, I actually want to try Dating.
TropaBino

Con

OK you are progressing. I will do the same as last time and state my conclusions. I will walk with you for the duration of this debate. I will purposefully make this walk interesting. Let"s wonder around the mind"s infinitum, reason"s allure and logic"s frontier; shifting from horizon to horizon.
What do you make of this verse 1 Timothy 6:15 which He will bring about at the proper time " He who is the blessed and only sovereign, King of kings and Lord of lords,
Define for me Farther of Man.
I believe you take the Bible to be the Word of God. Romans 3:10 As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;

You say you are like Jesus. After reading your text I presume only in the sense that you both want to save the world. We humans independent of our desires and beliefs, we are all equal. When we die, we will all kneel before God. On that day, we are all equal. I admire for your great sense of duty to save the world. You see yourself as you see Jesus. Ready to die for truth. Ready to fight against all that fights against truth.
You believe you have a special calling.

How did Jesus save the world, and what did he saves us from?
Jesus died on the cross, slaughtered as a lamb. Why a lamb? Because labs were the animals that were sacrificed in the old testament. He, 100% God 100% man, is the only thing that could save us. He saved us from the punishment of Sin. He took the penalty for our sins. The one and only perfect man was the only thing that could absorb our sins, and the one and only perfect God, the only thing that can withstand the weight of all Humanity, the weight of all His creation, and rise from the grave and have victory over death. There was only one perfect man. His name Jesus. The Son of God became man, so that man could become sons of God. Jesus did not save us from ideas, from other men. He did not save us because we deserved it. He did not save us because He had to, nor did He save us out of a sense of duty. He saved us out of Love.

You may read this and think your looking into a mirror that shows the future you. Very noble of you, but it has to stop. Don"t think that I am the Pharisee. You cannot make a claim that the Christians today are the Jews of 2000 years ago. The Jews were waiting for the Messiah. We are not. Colossians 1:26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord's people. 2000 years ago there was a need for there to be a saviour. When you back in time, ask the Pharisees if they weren"t waiting for a Saviour. We Christians are not. Sorry to disappoint you, and to wake you up from a glorious dream. The mystery has been revealed. The saviour has come. There is no need for a second saviour. Here is why you are blaspheming: You believe there needs to be a second saviour, which you believe is you. The problem with that is: if you say that, you are rendering Christs work insufficient to save us. Colossians 2:10 and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority;
2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Now for you desire to SERVE the world. You can do that. But only in Christ, otherwise it is all in vain. All that is not towards the eternal will wither away and die. Turn to Christ. Do not try to be His "partner in justice". You are wasting your time. Make sure you turn to Christ. Galatians 4:4-5 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

He came to save us from our sins and until you recognise that you are lost. But, you cannot accept Christ without the Holy Spirit. John 16:8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment:

Get on your knees. Talk to God and say to Him: "I don"t know if I"m lost or not, but if I am and You really do exist, then show me. Convince me of my sin; do whatever it takes. Because, if you do exist and you are what you say you are, then I want to know you and have a relationship with you. In Jesus" name, amen." After just talk to Him as you would talk to anyone that was right in front of you.

Here I rest my case, my good friend, and fellow _______ (Thinker, maybe.) You are not a saviour, there is no need for saviour. Stop what you are doing. Let go of what you are doing. Get up. And follow Jesus Christ. He will be your compass. If you cannot acknowledge that you don"t need to be a saviour, you have your ego to high. If you want to be a saviour, after reading all of this. You are doing it bot out of true love for other Humans, but out of a sense of having to prove yourself to yourself, for you to accept you. I know you understood me. You are not Christs co-worker. If you repent, He will accept you as a son, just like I am. If you repent, He will accept you as His slave, Just like I am.

Humble yourself before your Creator, your Lord and your Saviour.
Sidex

Pro

Finally, a man who truly knows logic and reason, this time you didn't call me blasphemous or a little girl for thinking in 4 dimensions instead of three. Now you just think of me as unworthy. You inquire the validity of my implication and for it I shall answer questions as honestly as I possibly can. Know this, that even if I were to consider myself the Father of Man, I humbly say with all deference that I do not even come close to having the knowledge I need to have to complete my theoretical job. You shouldn't think that I think I'm special, your actually just projecting as if I need your support in order for me to do what I know I need to do. What you fail to realize is my job is not to save Humanity, my job is to be an Observer of Time. Yes, that requires learning science to a degree that Humanity has not yet achieved. I, technically speaking, don't need the rest of you to do my job to maintain the existence of the universe. I say that because we are on the brink of learning artificial intelligence(which by the way, I feel like I can say that I'm a robot with emotions) in which I theoretically set up my life in complete automation without anyone's guidance or help. Humanity has made it easy for a person like me to learn at my own pace reading the books that contain Humanity's knowledge. Hypothetically, if I can learn time travel alone, then why would I need any of you? That being said, I have absolutely no intention of leaving Humanity in the dust, but the only way Humanity can truly accept a person with such power is by believing that there is a most righteous person among Humanity. Now if I'm correct in all of my assertions and I start a competition to determine the Christ among Humanity, then I feel like I would have to accept my responsibility of who I perceive I can be and try to compete myself against everyone including you. If you don't think I'm up for the job or if you think you can do it better than I can, then say so. But the reality is that this world does need a King like the Christ or actually be Jesus(I don't have a problem with giving Him the world, I would bring him back after the resurrection after He is done showing people that the resurrection is true using time travel). The only reason why I put it like that is because of the theories I have about the very nature of my existence does create empathy of why Buddha's reincarnation is true. We could be reincarnations until someone invents time travel and the resurrection through science. But that is pretty loose logic that I don't have a problem changing if someone wants to tell me a better idea. The only thing I know is that I could be the Father of Man, but your testing of me can only be from the Word of God, which you have humble questions in which I will endeavor to answer them. You need to know that even if you prove me wrong how I interpret the Bible, I am still very upset with how this world is divided and I will still probably be a decent leader in Christianity considering that obviously, I would have never gotten to this point in my life if I didn't understand what Jesus wanted. Jesus still knew the Father of Man was in heaven(think 4th dimensionally please) and accredited His own righteousness to the Father while saying that He and the Father were one. Is it possibly that I can show the humility towards Him as he showed the Father(again think 4 dimensions)?

You are telling to me stop thus implying judgment upon me. You seem to think that you do know what Jesus' unspoken words are. You have made an accusation that I have said that I am like Jesus. I did only IMPLY through an HYPOTHETICAL argument that for the specific reason that I will never tell you that "I am the Christ" and that I could be the Father of Man. Again you are projecting, which I assume is what Jesus went through with the Pharisees who told Him that He was not the Son of Man. Humans tend to project a lot(including me) in their arguments to feel or try to prove their own righteousness over another. The wisest person can know how he/she projects in his/her argument and change his/her words to become more humble. I used both sexes because even though I am a man, I try not to judge that only a man can be the Father of Man. Even though I say that I do logically think that it is a man that can only lead Humanity, I still try to use words to hide that inherent prejudice, until every one of my followers can accept that what I say is true. You on the hand still tend to judge me and interpret what I have to say as non-hypothetical which would, in fact, undermine my application for the job. Please understand that I will never be baited in that trap, no matter how much you have already failed in legitimately applying for the position yourself. This is a competition and anyone is free to claim the title of the Christ, remember Jesus was just the Son of Man. It seems that you have failed to consider that the second coming of Christ foretold in Revelations could, in fact, be the Father of Man. Now if I am correct about everything, then I feel like I can define that the definition of Satan is any ego that thinks its better than me because basically if you don't follow me then you are saying that you have to to assume that I am Satan. Please keep in mind that Satan has a "Spirit" as well that just diverts away from reason and logic due to pride. If you say that I have an "Evil Spirit" then, I'm paraphrasing, then you theoretically should never be forgiven and be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. I think the reason why that is because reason and logic is absolute, not even I in whatever power I have would even think about conforming reason and logic to my purpose. I follow the path of reason and logic just as I claim that Jesus did. If you think I'm on the wrong path and create your own that surpasses the Christ's intentions, then how can I ever let you into Heaven if I am building it based on the reason and logic that I know to be true? I hypothetically would intend to build it based on the Morality of the Ten Commandments. If I say that I don't care about the Ten Commandments because I can follow them easily, then would I not degrade everyone's effort in trying to follow them as best as they can? I believe you are truly misunderstanding the level of depth of the emotions I have to feel everyday that I continue to consider of taking on this responsibility. Now I also believe that Satan would want me to quit what I'm saying only because these words have never been seen or heard before in such a manner. You haven't convinced me to stop my actions. Now I will say this, I will still answer your humble questions later. Oh, the reason why I'm ready to die for truth is because the only reason I'm alive is this obligation that I do have for Humanity. I will only stop when one leader is chosen in the world, whether that is You, Jesus Christ, or whoever. I assure you, this is not worth the pain and agony that I always have to experience. I will spend an eternity in Hell if You can show absolute observable proof that one righteous man can live forever. If you can beat that humility, then I'd even consider following You. But if you can't, then you might not be able to ever understand what I'm going through. And if you can't ever know what I'm going through, then how can I ever follow what you say. I'm able to express how I feel through poetry by putting my soul into objects in relation to God. I'll give you a taste of what I can write.
TropaBino

Con

No mate, I don"t think of you as unworthy. To be unworthy, you would have to be unworthy to something, except there is nothing to do. How can you still not understand"? There is nothing you need to do. Before you said you were going to save Humanity now you are saying you"re not going to save Humanity. There is no competition. All that you have said so far is just a waste of time. I tried being friendly, but your just chaotic.

THERE IS NO JOB.

You said "your actually just projecting as if I need your support in order for me to do what I know I need to do.""What you are doing is exactly that, but with God.
You think God needs help. That"s where blasphemy comes in

There is no leader in Christianity. What are you talking about? There is only one Leader, and that"s Jesus.

What are Jesus" unspoken words. Jesus has spoken they"re in the bible"

There is no righteousness except God"s. Isiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean"thing, and all our righteousnesses"are"as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

What are you on about, mate? "This is a competition and anyone is free to claim the title of the Christ, remember Jesus was just the Son of Man." Stop blaspheming.

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."
He is Lord of all.

Don"t follow what I say, Follow what He says.

Litteraly Wrote this in 20 mins.
Sidex

Pro

You are the most hypocritical Christian I have ever met. Do you know why the Hebrews are the most successful at the Law? Because of the understanding of what blasphemy is. Blasphemy is not sinning against Man's made up law."Don't write in lower case "i" because it's "blasphemous"(which I never understood why until after we started this debate), blasphemy is lying to God which you implying that you are. If I am wrong then I have to be lying to you because this is my narrative. If you think I'm lying, calling me blasphemous is saying that I'm lying to God. But its you that is speaking, so are you speaking for God then? If you say you are then can I say that I speak for God? If the salt loses it saltiness then how can it ever be made salty again? If you are a hypocrite who says that he knows God with no words but his own, then how can you ever be made salty again? The one thing I've noticed about Christianity is that it really never seems to be able to merge different theories. You also rarely use any verses from the Gospel. You show me no love for me when you just simply tell me I'm wrong without telling me any logical reason why. Your ONLY reason why is just that I don't conform to your way of thinking about Christ. You just try to pass off your righteousness as fact. If you say your name in the third person narrative, then you have taken the Lord name in vain. But if you take the third person narrative with the name "i" which always represents oneself in any narrative, then you do not take the Lord's name in vain, which is "your" name. People like me always see the Law in a very different way when we come to Past.

"THERE IS NO JOB." There is an obligation that I must do in which I figuratively call a job.

"What are Jesus" unspoken words." It is my clever way of saying that you seem to think that you know what Jesus wanted without saying much from the Gospel. The only thing you can possibly know what Jesus wanted is from reading his exact words. You are ridiculously judging me on the back of scripture that I'm not even disobeying. You say you have authority based on Jesus Christ, but I am still here and not stopping. You said that I have lied when you accused me of blasphemy. Show me one lie that YOU can PROVE wrong through any non-opinionated logic and you are right. Can you lower your pride and tell me that I'm right?

You have spent 20 minutes writing your true Spirit, which was necessary to bring out after all that "Spiritual crap" you tried throwing at me. "Spiritual crap" is in quotations because it might as well be crap after your true self just showed that you have none of the humility the Christ wants you to have. You have given your pearls to the swine.

"You think God needs help". Projecting again, I actually don't think God needs help. I have never once said anything of the kind, but you have determined that I think that because you can't understand why I say everything I do. So you project your view that if you were in my position, then the only reason why I am saying these things is because I think God needs help. I know God will handle Himself just fine. I am Making a Choice. I am still saving Humanity my way because you haven't said anything to change my mind. You are just simply condescending and a hypocrite.

"He came to save us from our sins and until you recognise that you are lost. But, you cannot accept Christ without the Holy Spirit. John 16:8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment"

When do you recognize you are lost?
Posted by TropaBino 1 year ago
TropaBino
That is all very beautiful. But there is no point. You might think I don't understand what you are going through. But people say what I just said to you, to me.

But trust me, leave those ideas behind. Don' wrap yourself more in your dreams, those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
I haven't started on learning the resurrection through science yet, but with resurrection and time travel, I don't really see anything that can happen in the observable universe will be impossible to achieve.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Sounds like my old grandmother..Well she is dead now..