vi_spex
swagy_swagerson

i know i am resonable because i know logic

swagy_swagerson

vi_spex

Pro

if i put on a movie, press play, put it on mute and close my eyes, and then when i can hear that sound my dvd device makes when the movie is over i open my eyes and go on with my day, am i reasonable?
swagy_swagerson

Con

You are stupid. So therefore you are wrong. Why would you close your eyes is there's a movie playing. That is not logic that is retarded. So next time you use your DVD player watch the darn movie.
vi_spex

Pro

i agree it would be stupid, that is the point, because i know logic, therefore i know its reasonable to have my eyes when i put on a movie :)
swagy_swagerson

Con

You are stupid. So therefore you are wrong. Why would you close your eyes is there's a movie playing. That is not logic that is retarded. So next time you use your DVD player watch the darn movie. Obviously you don't know logic because it doesn't take logic to know you have eyes when you put on a movie.
vi_spex

Pro

it does take logic to know, seeing is cause and effect

look, the example is unreasonable, to clarify what is reasonable, and that would be to have my eyes open when i put on a movie simply put, like its reasonable for you to have your eyes open if you want read on till the end of this message
swagy_swagerson

Con

If does not take logic to know. It takes a brain cell. A brain cell that does not need taught logic but but to be functioning. Therefore you are unreasonable.
vi_spex

Pro

you know with your brain cells?

what are you most certain of right now, what your neighbor is doing, or that you are reading these words?

know=physical experience of now

if i say i have an apple in my hand, space and time is implied for example, so when i say i know logic, its already implied i have a brain if i can not know without a brain, ai? so in a way i agree with you, but a blind man can not know these words, like i assume you can
swagy_swagerson

Con

Everyone who has logic is not reasonable. Hitler had a lot of logic but to kill off all the Jews was not real reasonable.
vi_spex

Pro

if you are lost in the forest and hungry, and you pick up a mushroom and eat it, does it matter what you think is going to happen if the mushroom is poisonous?

logic in reality is determined by matter, not by what you think

there is no your and my logic, logic is determined by existence"

there Is no logic in fantasy
swagy_swagerson

Con

Logic is the training of the brain. So there is a your and my logic. Others have greater logic than others. I have greater logic than a 5 year old. I never said there was logic in fantasy and it does matter what you think about that poison mushroom. If you know it is poison then you would go find something else to eat. Unless you are unreasonable, which would mean you have logic and are unreasonable.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
as I said, there is no your and my logic
Posted by Commondebator 2 years ago
Commondebator
Conduct goes to pro
Arguments go to pro (so far)
And. . . So far this is an obvious win for pro
Posted by Kyle_the_Heretic 2 years ago
Kyle_the_Heretic
And no one is youer than you.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
i am me
Posted by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
No, you wasted money on a movie that you didn't even watch. That isn't very reasonable at all. Shame on you.
Vote Placed by gomergcc 2 years ago
gomergcc
vi_spexswagy_swagersonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Vi_spex makes my head hurt with these nonsensical arguments. However Con did not have to insult Pro
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
vi_spexswagy_swagersonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments are refuted by con