fingersandwiches057
RetardBabies

i like finger sandwiches

fingersandwiches057

Pro

finger sandwiches are easy to hold in your hand and they all fancy and classy. Beyonc" likes finger sandwiches I assume because she aint uptight and she cool and Jay z say same
RetardBabies

Con

I disagree, finger sandwiches suck. Beyonce can suck my dick if she thinks they're decent and acceptable food to eat. Just you're lack of grammar skills, and complete lack of the usage of the English language in your debate suggest that you are not very intelligent, probably due to your liking of finger sandwiches. Finger sandwiches are, a complete waste of time. You could just eat a regular sandwich, but you, for some reason, need to waste your life cutting it all fancy like you do. I think that this time wasted cutting sandwiches would be better spent learning how to speak this language called English that you appear to somewhat familiar with.
fingersandwiches057

Pro

fingersandwiches057 forfeited this round.
RetardBabies

Con

RetardBabies forfeited this round.
fingersandwiches057

Pro

RetardBabies

Con

RetardBabies forfeited this round.
Posted by rich123 2 years ago
rich123
Con I'm speechless LMAO. I believe I shall see a FF
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 2 years ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
Oh, and never, NEVER assume. It shows a lack of knowledge, support, and evidence and is a logical fallacy. Keep in mind that assuming makes an a** out of u and me.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Get some grammar skills under your belt before you start to debate. I had extreme trouble understanding you.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Thank you, and God save the king.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Useless, worthless, trolling, and totally stupid debate. Duh you like finger sandwiches; nobody can disprove that. No one is going to accept this debate