vi_spex
TheInterwebCon

i see not the unseen

vi_spex

Pro

i know that i dont know the unknown

clear proof god is not real or that you have to believe in god for utter drivel to be honesty..
TheInterwebCon

Con

First of all, the premise of your argument is based upon the fact that you don't know the things that you don't know. However, I do not see how this is proof in any way, shape or form that God is not real.

As you have no way of proving that the God of any religion is nonexistent, your argument is essentially flawed and somewhat irrelevant. In addition to this, the premise you have used in this debate negates your conclusion, which is that god does not exist.

If you do not know the unknown, you know that you don't know that God doesn't exist.

This simply goes to show that the argument of side pro is crude and somewhat juvenile.
vi_spex

Pro

things are known or true

so you dont have to believe in god?
TheInterwebCon

Con

There is neither a way of proving or disproving the existence of God, so the conclusion at which you have arrived is fallacious in logic. The topic being debated over is not whether or not you have to believe in God, but whether or not side Pro can prove that god doesn't exist.

In addition to this, side Pro has stated that "things are known or true". This statement has no meaning and therefore does not lead to the following statement.

We have seen clearly today that side Pro lacks an actual argument and cannot defend their views.
vi_spex

Pro

you just said god hasnt been proved
TheInterwebCon

Con

In closing, I will finish this debate by pointing out that side Pro is unable to prove his conclusion.

Although I wish side Pro all the best, I would certainly hope that both they see the flaws and hypocrisies in their argument. Thanks for the debate, but I was honestly expecting more in regards to side Proposition's argument.
Posted by canis 3 months ago
canis
Yes. It is easy to make a god disappear. it is probabbly impossible not to dream....
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
vi_spex
therfore god is a fart that never happend :)
Posted by canis 3 months ago
canis
Of course god is not real...Only if you think that what you read. Was told. Can imagine. Heard..And never saw..Is real...That is the "unseen"...
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
vi_spex
what
Posted by Throwback 3 months ago
Throwback
Since I'm not a participant in this debate, and I won't be, let me be the first to say, vi_spex, no one is impressed with your illiterate attempts at 'What is the sound of one hand clapping' ignorance.

For blue to be rebirth, forests live in air quick run.
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
vi_spex
so you know god is false
Posted by rajarsh 3 months ago
rajarsh
everyone knows you dont know the unknown and thats why it is called the unknown so stop trolling around and speak( type ) some sense.