i will get the fewest points in this debate

i will get the fewest votes in this debate.when the poll shows that i got the fewest votes.... my affirmation will be affirmed. that means that i really won this debate even if i got the fewest votes.when mostpeopleare voting against me, that could only mean that the voter participating in voting against me, is contradicting himself. that is, i will have won the debate so how can you be voting agaisnt me?so is the only way to ensure that you are in the right as a voter, is to vote "pro"?votewisely.

My opponent argues that she will get the fewest points in this debate.

My case lies in the fact that it is impossible for my opponent to win via number of votes while still being correct. If I get more votes than my opponent, then I win by number of votes, even though she is correct. If my opponent gets more votes than I, then she is incorrect, which means that anyone voting in that fashion would immediately have to change their vote in order to have voted correctly.

My opponent's case is an impossible, fallacious one. Therefore, I win.

not much to say as it will only add to the fewer votes i get, the less i say

My points stand. My opponent's premise is fallacious and therefore she cannot win.

" I win by number of votes, even though she is correct"

con cares more about winning than being right?

besides, if i'm correct, i still say i won by virtue of that.

My points stand. My opponent's premise is fallacious, she has not even attempted to prove them to be otherwise, and therefore she cannot win.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago

Please change the resolution to say "I will get fewer points in this debate"

All Con needs to point out is that it is impossible for anyone to get the fewest points in the debate because there are only two debaters.

When comparing 2 things, use more and -er
When comparing 3 or more things, use most and -est
Posted by Greg4586 1 year ago
That paradox though
Posted by Discipulus_Didicit 1 year ago
I have had a debate like this in the past and would like to accept this one.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
I would like to point out that between two people, it should be "I will get fewer votes."

It would only be "fewest" if there were 3 or more people, so if someone were to win this debate, the loser would not have "the fewest votes," rather they would have "fewer votes."
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
I have an idea. I'll argue against you while still making sure you don't get the least votes. I want to be part of this debate.
Posted by Commondebator 1 year ago
If the voter chooses to give you less points, then you loose the debate. As simple as that

The voter decides weather he/she really wants to enforce this rule
Vote Placed by Wylted 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to use any form of capitalization. Please capitalize the first word in every sentence as well as proper nouns.