leandro.sanchez
AaronDIJ

i will present a society (pro)and you will represent your society idea(con)

leandro.sanchez

leandro.sanchez

Pro

This debatte will be two debatters tryng to decide what the best form of governing is .
Votes will be cast for the society tath they represent .
my society is a democracy were there arent any parties,or representation of the people by poleticians.
All people are citezens have two rights for making laws .
all citezens can propose laws .
all citezens can vote law projects and widraw there votes for a law in any moment .
if two laws contradict each other in on one or more points the law with more votes gets respected and the other laws point get suppresed.
some law are unchangebel like:
-human rights exept the right to have partiess or elected representatives.
this goverment is really only by the people ruled for the people and by the people.
AaronDIJ

Con

In my society , I would prefer a more communist uptake. The people are entitled to the rights they are brought into this world with : The freedom of speech, thought, and opinion. However, it ends there, a congress will be brought together to represent each state, but will have no authority to create the laws, only suggest possible actions. The only people given the authority to make bills into laws will be the military, governors, and the Executive branch.I will also create a judiciary similar o the ones present in America, that will review to distinguish a correlation between the laws and our constitution. All the citizens of this society will be entitled to 2 years of volunteer service in the Armed Forces, to create a sense of national pride. WIth a stricter control over Economic Trade, it will ensure more of an economic stability , like those of Russia and China. Since it will be a military - like takeover , it will also ensure teenagers in this society are educated to higher academics ( college degrees and master diplomas).
leandro.sanchez

Pro

I see my system supiriour to yours because(not that i have something against communism in the contreary.)
-my system allow the people to make politics by theme selfs and let the people decide.but in your system you are imposing communism on the people,Not letting them choose their own goverment .
-And becausse we have unchengebel laws that not allow the example on the video to happpen.like human rights.
I believ if the people makes the law trough proposing laws and voting the most popular ones and taking their votes away from unpopular ones we will have a system how benefect the majority with out dicriminanting the minorities.
In this system we do not vote for representitives we the people represent our self and propose our one laws and vote them.
in my system we are ruled by laws not by men.we vote laws with the alternative vote how is suppiriour to the first past the vote post system .we can take our laws away at any moment from a law.making poletics always represent the people.
AaronDIJ

Con

I admire your reasoning, yet I still seem to observe a few flaws in the acts of your "vision of the perfect society". In all, the perfect society needs not only the actions of a leader but the voice and support of its subdued. The perfect society entails the need for a more actively led central government, with a more inert relationship with its civilians/citizens. With a more active role of the Central Government, it will allow the government to further protect its citizens from criminals and terrorist actions. Not only will this create domestic and international security for its citizens, but also create a more economic stability. This is possible with the capabilities of more a free movement of creating equal laws that do not benefit only Large Business ( on Wall St) but also those Small Business ( on Main St ). What I am not saying is that there won't be any representation on behalf of the people but a new agency, an agency created to overview the works of the Central Government to question and to justify acts of the Central Govt.
leandro.sanchez

Pro

In my society govermet still exist but the people elect them not as representatives but as protectors an assembly hoes only purpose is to command the armed forces to protect the people and enforce the laws.The armed forces would be controlled by an assembly to eprevent a coup.the people would lead the countrie in the right way making laws that woud help the majority.but for this to work their must be some things like free education having children learning how to lead the country .A media network like facebook but controlled by the people were the people play the reporters that way the truth woud always come out in this woud make media manipulation impossible and that the people making reviews get money for their reviews making the people demand quality products making enerprieses compit with each other for better products .Laws shoud be maked for regulating praises and quality. the only way to sell products in my society woud be to offer higher quality products what woud end in high advancements in my society.The state woud defend the people from attacks from the exterior,enforce the laws dictated by the people and defend the people from corrupt media and bad products from companies tryng to exploit the people .
Imagin there is a video game that is in development and the game is full with glitches and bugs.the game does not work well reviewers come and revive the product they notice the failings and advert the public bevor they buy it.(in my society reviewers get ascess to the product bevore the public gets their copie of the game)that woud force the game studio to postpone the realease date and improve their product when they decide that it is ready to realease reviewers woud review the product again and decide if it has the quality that it needs.
The game devolleper can ignore the advice of the reviewers but than the public woud be advised so they now what they are buying.
Other things crucial top my society free :water (no exaggeration),food (only the nesacerie),free healthcare ho must be good quality,housing(nothing special),clothes (no quality just the most impotant)
AaronDIJ

Con

AaronDIJ forfeited this round.
leandro.sanchez

Pro

well it's a shame but until my opponent posts an counter argument all my points and rebuttals are valid.
AaronDIJ

Con

AaronDIJ forfeited this round.
leandro.sanchez

Pro

New argument my society is better than my opponents one my opponent is free to refute me.
AaronDIJ

Con

AaronDIJ forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
leandro.sanchezAaronDIJTied