zezima
DoubtingDave

idiot republican VS idiot democrat

DoubtingDave

zezima

Pro

I will be taking the idiot republican side. my opponent will be taking the idiot democrat side. as you can see this is an idiot debate and whoever can use the most stupid stereotypes wins.
DoubtingDave

Con

Before I say, "I accept", I hereby declare a debate tax on DDO - $0.25 per word.
zezima

Pro

first I would like to say I cant do that. Obama already took all my money.

I will start off by giving examples of why Obama is a bad president.

1.) he is a communist dictator.

2.) he is the anti-Christ.

3.) he was not born in the U.S.

4.) he is not a Christian like he claims to be.

5.) he's black.

6.) he put our country in bankruptcy.
DoubtingDave

Con

I want to thank this filthy, greedy, granny-killing racist for starting this debate.

I. Tax the Wealthy

I call for a 99% tax on any income over $250,000.00/year. You don't need all that money when we have people living in poverty. Let's spread the wealth around. All what these filthy rich people do is control the banking system to force people into poverty and sell our homes when they lose money. Shame on them.

Once we force the wealthy to start giving up some of their uncanny money, then we can have true prosperity and equality.

II. Abortion

Kill baby kill! People like my opponent and Mitt Romney are just a buncha men trying to tell women what to do. Ladies, if you want to go back to the 1900's where you couldn't even vote, go ahead - vote for my opponent. Women voting Republican is akin to a Chicken voting for KFC!

III. Gun Control

Who the heck needs guns? BAN ALL WEAPONS NOW! You don't need guns! That's what the government is for. Don't worry, we will protect you. All you gun-loving nuts are members of the KKK that wants guns to terroize minorities and kill a buncha innocent children like we saw in Newtown, CT. As Obama Christ stated, "Shame on us if we forget newtown."

IV. Healthcare

Healthcare is a fundamental right. We should take money from the rich and have a single-payer universal health care. Side effects may include long waits, higher prices, and in the best case death. But who cares? Everyone has healthcare, right!

V. Unions

Everyone should be able to join a union - those who don't should be FIRED! Shame on my opponent for wanting us to silence the workers and chain them to their plantations!

VI. Big Oil

I propose a 100% tax on the big oil companies (who, by the way, make over $4 million dolallars per hour) while their workers are suffering and make next to nothing. These greedy poluters pollute the land and burden the middle class with their $4.00/gallon prices. This tax shall remain effective until the oil companies bring their prices down to $0.10/gallon.

VII. Gay Marriage

I am gay and gay marriage is a fundamental right. The GOP is a buncha gay-hating, bible-thumping, westboro baptist bigots who protest funerals and want to lynch gays!

I rest my case. Vote democrat or you're a racist!
zezima

Pro

1.)How much of other people"s money do you deserve?
2.)This is the only situation I think a woman should listen to men. It involves a life, not someone working in the kitchen. And yes all women should work in the kitchen.
3.)We will never forget Newtown. Want to know who else needed guns? Us when this country was first created so we could become a country in the first place and not live with those people with those cocky accents. Every situation where guns are taken away, a revolution or war breaks out.
4.)Agreed
5.)Shame on you for wanting workers" rights.
6.)Their business, their business.
7.)Marriage is for a man and a woman. God created Adam and eve. Not Adam and mike, or eve and Britney.

Vote republican or you are a communist evil person who is against freedom of speech, the second amendment and the constitution.
DoubtingDave

Con

DoubtingDave forfeited this round.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE FACT!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THEM ANY LONGER!!!!
zezima

Pro

zezima forfeited this round.
DoubtingDave

Con

My opponent in this debate:

http://www.debate.org...
zezima

Pro

zezima forfeited this round.
DoubtingDave

Con

Vote democrat or this is what you are voting for:

I'm DoubtingDave and I approve this message
Posted by travelman 4 years ago
travelman
Go DoubtingDave! I will vote for you.
Posted by Dragonfang 4 years ago
Dragonfang
Can't wait!
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
This should be good!
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
zezimaDoubtingDaveTied
Reasons for voting decision: Loved it
Vote Placed by Subutai 4 years ago
Subutai
zezimaDoubtingDaveTied
Reasons for voting decision: Worse arguments by con (in other words, he sounded more stupid). Conduct for pro's multiple forfeits.