allretardsshoulddie
vardas0antras

if i win this debate, I will stop posting debates here.

Started: 2/5/2011 Category: Economics

allretardsshoulddie

Pro

For those of you who have seen my earlier debates, most have had a comical essence in them with intention to offend. Let this show that those were all lies and I do not believe any of the things I have posted nor have I done any of the things I have posted (aka the seven abortions haha there were actually some people who believed it haha). Now before I (hopefully) win this debate I would like to bring up three points for why I have actually been beneficial.

1: I have raised the win loss percentage of every person that has debated me.
Since I have raised your wins, I have helped you with your confidence in debate here which will help you with later debates. If you were able to find flaws with my topics that weren't even true, you can debate anyone and anything :).

2:I have increased comic relief for this website's users.
Most people that have read my debate topics have found them funny minus the ones that actually thought they were true (seriously how obvious could I have been? lol) which is very helpful on this website since most people here are very angry from previous debates.

3: I have raised (some) debate topics that are serious in the world today and brought them to the extreme. This helped people that were undecided on subjects such as abortion find out how they really feel about those specific subjects.

So to those who hate me I am sorry I either annoyed you or you were too gullible to realize it was fake. And to the people that though I was funny thank you for the support :). So If I win this debate I shall see you later. But if I lose you shall see many more controversial subjects with a hint of comedic essence.

Good bye everyone :)

Oh and as my final note:

OMGCAPSLOCKS OVER 9000 BEL AIR BATTLETOADS FOR THE WII COME AT ME BRO THE GAME PUDDI PUDDI POKER FACE FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE HOW DO MAGNETS WORK PEDOBEAR HAS ANYONE REALLY BEEN FAR EVEN AS DECIDED TO USE EVEN GO WANT TO DO LOOK MORE LIKE SON I AM DISSAPPOINT ZOMG DOUBLE RAINBOW DERP DERP DERP TRIFORCE MUDKIPS WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH LEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
vardas0antras

Con

My opponents account is closed:
http://www.debate.org...
Therefore, my opponent will not post more debates even if he loses.

How is this relevant ? The word "if" in the title implies that only if he wins shall he stop posting debates. This is further supported by:
" if I lose you shall see many more controversial subjects with a hint of comedic essence."
allretardsshoulddie

Pro

allretardsshoulddie forfeited this round.
vardas0antras

Con

Arguments extended. Like I said before, even if I win, he can't post more debates (due to having his account closed) hence win.
allretardsshoulddie

Pro

vardas0antras

Con

Usually, I would ask for the conduct vote when my oppponent forfeits. Since my opponents forfeits serve the purpose of proving my point (check round one), I'd prefer if this vote were a tie.

The video above was not a spam. It showed what I think about my opponent. I think that ultimately all my opponent did to this site is "dumb it down" and I like Lupe don't like stupitidy.

If you disagree with the logic of my argument, you still ought to vote for me beacause it would be unfair to vote based on your own arguments rather than my opponents (that being constant forfeits). For I am not debating you ; I am debaing allretardsshoulddie.

Posted by The_Harlequin 6 years ago
The_Harlequin
Aww.... I'm gonna miss allretardsshoulddie.... you were such an hero man.
Posted by vardas0antras 6 years ago
vardas0antras
"OMG WHAT IS THIS " A debate between two individuals.
Posted by m93samman 6 years ago
m93samman
OMG WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN WHlP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
Posted by SuperRobotWars 6 years ago
SuperRobotWars
GO AWAY ! ! ! *notallcaps*
Vote Placed by Chrysippus 6 years ago
Chrysippus
allretardsshoulddievardas0antrasTied
Reasons for voting decision: Heh. Glad I missed this guy. This is the kind of new blood this site can do without. Points to Con, for obvious reasons.