mattie0908
claraoswinoswald

if women are considered distractions to men in the army isnt it the mens fault?

mattie0908

Con

Why do male soldiers say that female soldiers area distraction? Isn't it The men's fault for not being able to control themselves around female. This is the reason why females and males cannot serve in equal combat. And dint give me any of that "males are more stronger than female" bull$?;@. Because males aren't stronger. We are all equal.
Ps- I'm not talking about all males, I know there are gentlemen out there.
claraoswinoswald

Pro

i would like to begin by asking a question. if men and woman are equal in every way, why are the Olympics man vs. man and woman vs. woman?

men and woman are different. if you look at men, as a general rule they have naturally more muscles. men and woman also have different anatomies. how then and why then could or should they be considered exactly equal.
furthermore, many studies prove that while men are subject to distraction by a woman, woman are not. http://phys.org...
i think it is completely ridiculous, to say we are all equal. of course we are not! in fact i would argue no one is equal. everyone has different talents and gifts.
mattie0908

Con

I do admit that we are not all equal when it comes to talent, but we are equal. We all have the same muscles. I know many strong women who have HUGE muscles. In the army, they have standards for men and standards for women. I think that if women are not able to perform to their highest abilities then they are looked down upon by some men. My debate is about equality. Women are held back by restrictions in the army.
claraoswinoswald

Pro

claraoswinoswald forfeited this round.
mattie0908

Con

mattie0908 forfeited this round.
claraoswinoswald

Pro

claraoswinoswald forfeited this round.
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
kbub
I agree with Con (although I'm not sure why Con has taken the position I'd have thought would belong to "Pro").
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
kbub
Men are distractions from women in the army. Men therefore ought to be removed by the same logic.
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
kbub
Posted by Defro 2 years ago
Defro
I will hang around for a bit and if no one accepts this debate, I will.
Posted by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Then try winning against a skilled male boxer.