birthdate
Joeltan95

illegal poaching can be controlled

Joeltan95
Started: 8/31/2013 Category: Economics

birthdate

Con

illegal poaching can be controlled by regular checking of the biosphere reserves, national parks and wildlife.
Joeltan95

Pro

It is in my consideration to have taken up the position of being a proposition, where I am supposed to be supporting my cause that "illegal poaching can be controlled". However, my opponent has already helped me to start off by saying that illegal poaching can be controlled by regular checking of the biosphere reserves, national parks and wildlife. So I thank the opposition for helping me to score a goal.

In fact, Illegal poaching can be controlled as there are numerous ways that the government and the society can do to actually control such poaching activities.

In the government's part, identifying an area which has the most endangered species or the most dense amount of wildlife in a particular area would ensure that the area is being set up as a wildlife reserve. and by setting up a wildlife reserve, it is able to set up trap cameras as well as infrared sensors that will trigger off motion sensors when intruders or illegal poachers are intending to poach the animals within the wildlife. Look at it like a large outdoor zoo enclosure, similar to the one available in the Singapore Zoo. Not only that, by having wildlife reserves, the government would have the obligation to send in the local army as well as helicopters to eradicate these illegal poachers to prevent them from committing such heinous crimes.

As the society progresses, they are also beginning to become more aware about the harmful effects of poaching on the environment, therefore, they are beginning to condemn these acts of atrocity. Therefore, the way to control illegal poaching is by educating the public, to make sure that with every shark's fin that they consume, there is a poor shark being slaughtered immorally and with every crocodile handbag that they carry, an endangered crocodile from the Nile is brutally slaughtered. therefore, these are some ways in which the government and the society can control illegal poaching.

Thank you and I await your response

Good night
birthdate

Con

birthdate forfeited this round.
Joeltan95

Pro

Joeltan95 forfeited this round.
birthdate

Con

birthdate forfeited this round.
Joeltan95

Pro

Joeltan95 forfeited this round.
birthdate

Con

birthdate forfeited this round.
Joeltan95

Pro

Joeltan95 forfeited this round.
birthdate

Con

birthdate forfeited this round.
Joeltan95

Pro

Joeltan95 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Chrysippus 4 years ago
Chrysippus
birthdateJoeltan95Tied
Reasons for voting decision: In an unusual twist, Pro wins this debate by common consent. Con argues against his own position and throws the debate.