debateroftheyear1400
Cowboy0108

immigration must drop in levels of amounts

debateroftheyear1400

Con

immigration has grown to much throughout the world and I am proposing that something has to be done about it,to many people from the Asian continent have moved to America and the UK. Also I think that immigration throughout the world should be limited to a certain amount so than the tradions of that town/city do not determinate.
Cowboy0108

Pro

I agree, immigration poses its challenges. Immigration can cause a culture to be lost, and I will not be one of those people who say that America was built by immigrants because this is a different time period. However, many immigrants can be helpful to Americans in terms of business, at least I will start with that.
These immigrants have started many business. Indians and Pakistani people have opened seven-elevens and gas stations along with places like subway. These immigrants cause many jobs to be opened in the US.
Basically, I agree with you on the cultural aspect of immigration, and I believe that the US should only allow immigrants that would create jobs, not take them. I believe that there should be a strict approval process for immigrants.
debateroftheyear1400

Con

debateroftheyear1400 forfeited this round.
Cowboy0108

Pro

Cowboy0108 forfeited this round.
debateroftheyear1400

Con

Cowboy0108

Pro

I do not know what possessed you pro to make the debate rounds only one hour. I have stuff to do as does he, I am sure. Our voters know both of our points so vote accordingly.