Josephcrook
Akshay2012

intelligence is most often unrecognized in our schools

Josephcrook

Pro

I have often dwelt upon the unfairness and biases that accompany the traditional school system. I am currently enrolled in my first year of high school, and it is shocking and appalling the utter lack of recognition of alternative ways of defining intelligence. In this debate I hope to be able to create a better understanding of why we need to be do better in finding intelagence in those who have been labeled unintelligent.
Akshay2012

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for proposing the challenge and hope this will be an interesting debate!
Josephcrook

Pro

Josephcrook forfeited this round.
Akshay2012

Con

As my opponent has forfeited I will just state some general arguments because Pro hasn't stated a very clear viewpoint.

The Intelligence school finds is what is used in the real world. Many make arguments for people like Bill Gates, however he was an extremely special case, AND he was recognized as intelligent, he just didn't pay attention to normal schooling. I look forward to my opponent providing facts instead of something they were daydreaming about.
Josephcrook

Pro

Josephcrook forfeited this round.
Akshay2012

Con

Vote Con!