vi_spex
Themeaman909

intelligence+stupidity=mistake

vi_spex

Pro

the most intelligent man in the world is the most stupid man in the world, as intelligence is a mistake
Themeaman909

Con

I accept this debate challenge. But in your next argument, can you please define what you mean by stupidity (due to it meaning many things), that way me and the voters can make better sense of the debate. I am an intellect based person, so I am perfect for this debate!
vi_spex

Pro

stupidity=intelligence+mistake=not having learned

my stupidity is my teacher, and my intelligence is me as the educated student of stupid
Themeaman909

Con

Alright, math class was my least favorite class, and why your using equations is quite strange to me. But nonetheless, I understand what you mean now by "intelligence+stupidity=mistake. I see that you believe that intelligence with a mistake will cause the person not to learn. I think that people who make mistakes and are intelligent won't always necessarily not learn a lesson. I know how being Intelligent is the want to learn, so if you made a mistake and you were intelligent, than wouldn't you learn from it? I do know "intelligent" people who just never learn from their mistakes, and I think that you are seeing all intellects as being of this following. This is my case, and I don't see intelligence as a mistake, because most intellects will learn from mistakes.

Now I will rebuttal what my opponent has said, "my stupidity is my teacher, and my intelligence is me as the educated student of stupid." I see that they have said that the one who passes on knowledge is stupid. This may be an analogy worth more dissection. Now, I also see that this creates stupidity in the educated as said by my opponent. I don't see how this even relates to the debate. And a one sentence debate won't get you very far, so I will be ready for whatever you have up your sleeve, as this second round was quite a short and confusing/irrelevant debate on your side. My opponent has given an irrelevant and confusing argument, so without further ado, I think my position is currently stronger that my opponents.
vi_spex

Pro

i dont have beliefs

stupidity=not accepting that i am stupid
Themeaman909

Con

I will address a counter argument that my opponent has stated. "i dont have beliefs" The definition of belief is "confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof." citation: http://dictionary.reference.com... . So if you have no beliefs, than your statements can not possibly be truly believed by you in yourself. I see a loop hole in your second statement. If you are stupid, than you can't accept you are stupid. But what does stupid really mean. An equal sign (=) represents a Direct equivalent, so if no other definition is given for it, than the statement is paradox-ed. Imagine if the only definition of stupid was the one given in the third round by my opponent, than it would paradox. It relates to how the equation of x=x, because it has all solutions, but no definite solution can ever be given. Please vote con, because my opponent has: Failed to make a good argument that is even on the already confusing topic. Has not addressed ANY of my arguments. And they have barely even spoke in the debate, allowing for minimal communication.

P.S. My opponent has only used 52 words in this debate, thus I can't see any way he could possibly win.