iasmi99
Kidrobot9

intervention of u.s in syria

Started: 9/4/2013 Category: News

iasmi99

Con

the positive side of u.s involving into syria war is
that nobody is doing anything to stop the civil war , and if they wont do anything , more and more people will die and it would make more damage in that country , but if u.s do something about it maybe it would stop that fight .
Kidrobot9

Pro

I disagree with you entirely. Why do we need to waste our money soldiers lives and tax payers money to help a country which we do not need to help?!?! I do not mean to sound selfish but that is there problem. Not ours. Bombing does not create peace. it makes it harder for syrian citizens to recover. This is a bad call for the USA.http://www.policymic.com...
iasmi99

Con

We have to intervenue because Syria had crosed the red line they are attacking with chemical weapons and they are not supposed to . Many people are dying and you shouldn't take someone's life like it doesn't mean anything ! U.S is a very powerful country and because they are people they have the obligation to help others that neede it !
Kidrobot9

Pro

This is not our problem they did not try to hurt us.It is not our job to police every country because they cant do it themselves. People dont understand that we are still at war in the middle east. This is not our fight. Bombing will not help any citizens either. If a bomb hits a citizen your just fighting yourself
iasmi99

Con

iasmi99 forfeited this round.
Kidrobot9

Pro

Please explain to me how bombing people saves people.
iasmi99

Con

iasmi99 forfeited this round.
Kidrobot9

Pro

Kidrobot9 forfeited this round.
iasmi99

Con

iasmi99 forfeited this round.
Kidrobot9

Pro

my contender has chosen not to answer any of my replies. This makes me beileve that she does not have a very good arguement
Posted by Kidrobot9 4 years ago
Kidrobot9
she is for
Posted by Solomon_Orlando 4 years ago
Solomon_Orlando
Are you for or against the U.S. Involvement in Syria? It says you are "Con", but yet you right as though you are for the engagement of U.S. Involvement.