austinwells1118
BarbieSoFetch

is Air Soft better than Paint Ball?

austinwells1118

Pro

I think that air soft is better than paint ball because guns and equipment cost less than paint ball guns and equipment. You need a lot more equipment for paint ball than you need for air soft. air soft has real scenarios than paint ball. You can start at age 10 to start playing air soft, you can't paintball until after 10.
BarbieSoFetch

Con

I believe paintball is better. It does cost more, but it is totally worth it. Paintball looks so much cooler than Airsoft and the best part is getting paint all over someone! Plus, it's more aggressive. You do get hurt, but Airsoft has those small pelts and that can really injure someone and they are so small! At fast firing rates, they hurt like a motherf*cker! Paintball is more colorful and you can have all the armor.
austinwells1118

Pro

Using paint is fun and all but overall people play air soft more than they do paint ball. You said that the bbs hurt, well their not supposed to tickle. And still like i said before air soft and its equipment cost way less than paint ball equipment. By the way paintball is not as fun because you get dirty and people tend to like the real life scenarios in air soft, take the army iv'e seen videos where the army goes too ranges to practice for real life situations and i don't see them doing paint ball.
BarbieSoFetch

Con

Bruh, there is a reason Paintball is more expensive! It's f*cking bad*ss! It's more enjoyable because the paint! That's the best part! Plus at the Paintball areas like the fields and farms, the colors look so awesome. Airsoft just shoots those small pelts. They do vary in more guns and models, but Paintball does too. Not as much, but they do. If you gave someone the opportunity to judge the games and the aspects of it (first timers), I guarantee Paintball will have more of an appeal. Yes, both are very much fun, but the fact that you are shooting paint at someone and the courses/arenas are f*ckin awesome. But then again, it is all based on preference. If you prefer more of a colorful, safer, realistic first person shooter action, then Paintball is for you. If you enjoy hitting people with small pelts that go 390 - 560 f/s and a better chance of getting hurt, well then Airsoft is for you. I will continue my point later.
austinwells1118

Pro

I understand that you think paintball is a better choice but you cannot use opinions in a debate. Im telling you, statistics say that airsoft is a much better sport than paint ball will ever be. I don't know why shooting paint is so much fun, pellets are just as fun as shooting paint.And girl if you are that afraid of airsoft to say that it hurts so bad when you get shot, you are kinda little wussy and like my friend said you can always play nerf. By the way, when you shot someone in a first shooter game, paint does not come out of them. It feels way better when your using pellets.
BarbieSoFetch

Con

Sweetie, statistics might say it's a better game, but it does matter when it comes to opinion. And first person shooters are so irrelevant! The majority of first person shooters are illogical. Yes, although they are very much fun, paintball and Airsoft are nothing close to video games. The concepts are very much a like, but do not compare this subject with video games. And don't call me a p*ssy kid, irl I could kick your a*s. And why bother stating your opinion if opinion doesn't matter. See how irrational and dumb you made yourself seem? This whole f*cking debate is about opinion containing elements of factual information. And like I said before, it is based on preference! Someone could enjoy one more than the other.

And I am not saying I don't enjoy Airsoft, but for younger kids who are influenced to act on their video game obsessions, they could start early with Airsoft of Paintball. But say they got an Airsoft gun for the first time, Airsoft pellets fire at 390-560 ft/s. Now, depending on how much the kid gives a sh*t about his safety, the kid most likely won't use protection. Meaning, if the kid were to be kid in the f*cking head, well someone will be suing someone.

Paintballs on the other hand go at a slower speed and when I go paintballing it's always at the farm/arenas. But they don't hurt that much because you are required to wear safety gear. And since you are comparing Airsoft to first person shooter games, the armor is so much cooler. You have to wear the helmet and it puts you in a real life scenario. Plus, the more color the better right? Paint is hella messy and it's more appealing.
Posted by austinwells1118 2 years ago
austinwells1118
heyyyy Barbie
Posted by austinwells1118 2 years ago
austinwells1118
no i did not lose
Posted by austinwells1118 2 years ago
austinwells1118
no i did not lose
Posted by Isaiahk14 2 years ago
Isaiahk14
Austin you got your a*s handed to you. I wish I could vote but my 3 debates aren't complete yet.
Posted by BarbieSoFetch 2 years ago
BarbieSoFetch
Omfg dude! I just got in a lobby with Best In Class and I flipped! I love him so much!<3
Posted by austinwells1118 2 years ago
austinwells1118
I love you girl BO2 is awesome PS: as a friend
Posted by BarbieSoFetch 2 years ago
BarbieSoFetch
I'll respond in a bit, I'm busy play BO2.
Posted by BarbieSoFetch 2 years ago
BarbieSoFetch
You know how dumb you just made yourself sound? Jesus Christ kid, 1v1 me. Paintball is intense too, but in Airsoft it's a lot easier to get a law suit, bro beans. And say you got hit in the eye, wtf now? Go f*cking blind! And COD is completely irrelevant! There is a complete difference between COD and a physical activity.
Posted by Redbaron3297 2 years ago
Redbaron3297
You said BBS can injure someone but that's what makes the game intense if we wanted to play a gun game that didn't hurt we would play Nerf or call of duty.
Posted by austinwells1118 2 years ago
austinwells1118
then do paintball