foreverjjw07
TheMVP2020

is Alcohol good for connecting people?

foreverjjw07

Pro

Alcohol is common in our society. nowdays many people drink alcohol.
in my opinion, Alcohol is good for connecting people.
first of all, later meeting, drinking alcohol with buyers is good for their business to business man.
Also the way which gets along with someone fastly is drinking alcohol because alcohol makes people feel more comfortable and makes mood between them good.
that's why people who have trouble with someone use this method to solve their problem.
Therfore Alcohol is good for connecting people.
TheMVP2020

Con

I accept the challenge.
"Alcohol is good for connecting people.
first of all, later meeting, drinking alcohol with buyers is good for their business to business man."
In this case is not alcohol what connects people it's the conversation itself, because business decisions and talks can be conducted without alcohol, alcohol doesn't play any role in here, some business meeting can be conducted I don't know in McDonald's or KFC where there is no alcohol, alcohol doesn't make the decision, you make it.
"Also the way which gets along with someone fastly is drinking alcohol because alcohol makes people feel more comfortable and makes mood between them good"
Alcohol doesn't make people feel more comfortable, the atmosphere and the camaraderie between people, that, what makes people feel more comfortable.
"That's why people who have trouble with someone use this method to solve their problem"
I don't think that alcohol solves the problem, in fact alcohol sometimes cause the problem according to statistics 33% of marriages cite alcohol as a cause for divorce. Alcohol destroys the relationship between people, because sometimes when friends go to have some drink, and talk, when they drink too much they can get into a fight because they don't know what they are doing. There were many cases when 2 guys drank too much, the consequences was that one guy end up in prison the other - morgue. Every year there are millions of people who die because of alcohol, and you say that it connects people?
foreverjjw07

Pro

Okay. I respect your opinion. Although alcohol doesn"t play core role to business man, it is good for their sales additionally. Human is social. Especially in business, it is not only important to business item, but also important to retain their relationship between them. Imagine. There are two company to sell their goods. I"m a buyer. I analyze their goods and my conclusion is that two products are same competition like same price, same quality" in this case, sometimes business owner can attract their buyer through forming their relationship. That"s why I think alcohol can be good for their business.
Also your opinion is too extreme. I admit drinking too much is not good in society. However, these accidents occur when they only drink a lot. If they drink moderately, it has good advantage like getting along with someone. Everything is not good if you go too far including alcohol.
from these reasons, I insist that alcohol is good for connecting people.
TheMVP2020

Con

Alcohol and business, I tell you what, actually business companies that sell alcohol, they make dirty money, because alcohol is actually what makes people lose their mind, alcohol its what actually kill people, Let's take Russia for instance, Russia is the biggest country in the world, however their population is decreasing every year, because of alcohol.
"Imagine. There are two company to sell their goods. I"m a buyer. I analyze their goods and my conclusion is that two products are same competition like same price, same quality" in this case, sometimes business owner can attract their buyer through forming their relationship. That"s why I think alcohol can be good for their business."
Okay, business owner can attract their buyer through forming their relationship, but I don't see how alcohol helps them. Buyer can buy product without alcohol, you mean that seller can attract buyers by giving alcohol? In these days small sellers don't do it, they find another good way to sell the product.
"Also your opinion is too extreme. I admit drinking too much is not good in society. However, these accidents occur when they only drink a lot. If they drink moderately, it has good advantage like getting along with someone. Everything is not good if you go too far including alcohol.
from these reasons, I insist that alcohol is good for connecting people."
My opinion is not to extreme, it's reality, I am a person who think that everything starts from little, lying starts from little, smoking starts from little, and alcohol also starts from little. And I don't think that alcohol helps to get along with someone, because friends can get along with each other without drinking, because they are friends, but when you get along with someone you just met, with the help of alcohol, I don't think that it's good though, because you just met him and you can just trust him, but after you drink some people just can't control themselves and make mistakes, which they will regret in the future
foreverjjw07

Pro

foreverjjw07 forfeited this round.
TheMVP2020

Con

TheMVP2020 forfeited this round.