stooore
THEDEBATIONMASTER

is Jediism a real religion

stooore

Con

jediism is not real, it was something invented in a movie, dynamo doesnt use the force he just does some stuff behind the scenes
THEDEBATIONMASTER

Pro

I strongly believe jediism is real not because I am a star wars fan but the jedi are modest, kind, honest, wise, brave and have self control over emotions.
Firstly the weapon of the jedi known as the lightsaber has been invented it does not look like the ones in the movies it is about as big as a small water drum about 15 inches in diameter.
Secondly the power the jedi use known as the force has been proven to be possible.
stooore

Con

although I agree that the values of the jedi are genuine I wouldn't go so far as to call it a religion. also, there is no official evidence that the force is real.
THEDEBATIONMASTER

Pro

I must Protest that the force is real this website can train you to sense the forces of life. http://www.deepermeditation.net...
stooore

Con

stooore forfeited this round.
THEDEBATIONMASTER

Pro

LOL I WON YAY CELEBRATION PARTY AT MY PLACE YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS ITS THE WHITE HOUSE WOOP WOOP P.S I am a jedi using the force training AND I OWN THe JEDI TEMPLE
stooore

Con

stooore forfeited this round.
THEDEBATIONMASTER

Pro

THEDEBATIONMASTER forfeited this round.
stooore

Con

stooore forfeited this round.
THEDEBATIONMASTER

Pro

THEDEBATIONMASTER forfeited this round.
Posted by logicinlife 2 years ago
logicinlife
I believe there is an official church established for Jediism http://www.templeofthejediorder.org...