H20_BEARS
Jocularly_Solemn

is Mexican Food better than American Food

H20_BEARS

Con

ok. you go first
Jocularly_Solemn

Pro

HI!
Thanks for the challenge!

Okay, so, I am not even from the North American continent and haven't eaten any Mexican or American food much often or recently, but I will like to debate nevertheless.

I searched a bit about the foods of both countries (Yes, I searched it up, and I prefer not being called stupid for it) and what I basically found out from an overall perspective is that Mexican food (Not from your nearby mexican fast food restaurant, but the everyday food people eat in Mexico) is that it is quite healthy.

American food, does it even exist? Most of the stuff people in eat there is the 'Americanised' version of some other place's food. Okay I am not saying that America don't have indigenous foods but the modified food is much more. And a lot of it is probably unhealthy... Maybe thats why the obesity rate in America is so high! :p

Sources -
http://www.askmen.com...

I will be waiting for my opponents argument!
Again, thanks for the challenge :D
H20_BEARS

Con

America Has a lot more restaurants than Mexico, but that is not my point. my point is that if Mexican food would become more organized, but your right about it being healthy. but american food is a food that has been here for many generations.
since of 1945, the burger has been here for many generations, over thirty-million McDonalds restaurants have been made all over america. so america has claimed to be home of the hamburger, though it was originally from hamburg. Mexican food is still pretty good, But Burger's are one of Americas favorites.

Post your opinion below.

Thanks :)
Jocularly_Solemn

Pro

I get your point, but the debate topic was if Mexican food is better. To which I say yes, it is better. And there are many people who prefer food like Pizza over Burgers, and Pizza is Italian.

Burgers are popular because they are cheap and adaptable. But so are Nachos and Tacos are very popular too.

Anyways, what matters according to me is that the food should be tasty plus healthy. And Mexican food might be better here.
H20_BEARS

Con

Your Right, Food shouldn't be judged over country or religion. it should just be enjoyed by people who want to eat Mexican or American food. we should just not worry about What type of Food everybody likes.

do you think this is true^ Y or N
Jocularly_Solemn

Pro

Obviously I agree, food should be judged by its nutritional value (because getting nutrition is why we eat food), how good it tastes, safe to consume ingredients, how cheap and adaptable the food is, how widely the ingredients are available, etc qualities. Region and religion doesn't matter much in case of food.

Thanks for reading! ;)
(Vote for Pro!)
Posted by H20_BEARS 1 year ago
H20_BEARS
God danm it.
Posted by sboss18 1 year ago
sboss18
You're still not even close. There are 35,000 McDonald's restaurants around the world.
Posted by H20_BEARS 1 year ago
H20_BEARS
Sorry, i meant around the world
Posted by Jocularly_Solemn 1 year ago
Jocularly_Solemn
Lol sboss18 I felt weird too....As of 2015, there are about 15000 McD's in US and Canada combined (If my information is not faulty).
Posted by sboss18 1 year ago
sboss18
"...over thirty-million McDonalds restaurants have been made all over America..."
What the hell...