Chucknorris5799
TommyB12

is PeTA contradictory or hypocritical to its core.

TommyB12

Chucknorris5799

Pro

Peta stands for the ethical treatment of Animals. They are the enemies of meat and fur industries. We've all seen their adds, some of them are downright offensive. I consider Humans animals, and I define humans as animals. Therefore peta must not only be ethical to Non-human Animals but they must also be ethical to their fellow man. When peta makes offensive adds that include public nudity or attacking a religion it is not ethical to other people. Peta also euthanized 90% of dogs and cats taken in to their shelters, which is a unethical practice by most people's standards. Good luck to whoever accepts this debate. No foul language. viel glück
TommyB12

Con

You state that PETA activists are unethical with regard the their activities such as graphic protests. How do those actions relate to ethics? Ethics is defined as moral principles that govern a person's or group's behavior. Because one is offended by the public positions and actions of the group doesn't not make those actions unethical but rather just offensive based on your perceptions. With regard to euthanasia, PETA is a activist organization primarily. Who are most people? You need evidence
Chucknorris5799

Pro

Chucknorris5799 forfeited this round.
TommyB12

Con

My opponent has forfeited the round without providing a response to my arguments or any further justification for his claims. Therefore I respectfully submit that I should be judged at the winner. Pro has failed to show evidence to support his claims for which he has the burden of proof. Thank you.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
Chucknorris5799TommyB12Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture