madie2016
wolfman4711

is band a sport?

Started: 3/1/2013 Category: Arts

madie2016

Pro

I believe that band is a sport because we are out there in the rain,snow, and sun just to be good at what we do. I'm pretty sure that we do more pushups than the football boys, becasue we have to do 10 pushups evreytime we mess up. Also we have to be out there tuning,listining,watching without moving your head,stay in step, learn your music,and we have to wear the hottest thing ever! If you don't think that band is a sport I dare you to argure.
wolfman4711

Con

Band has never been proven to be a sport... So my opponent has the burden of proof.

Introduction

A band as is simply a group of people. But in this sense it will be an group of people that plays music. Correct me if I am wrong. Now a group of people does not nessciarily mean marching bands so it does not do any kind of athletic activity. Nor does a marching band make it a sport. Until my opponent the a "band" [which must be every kind of band] is indeed a sport then i will continue my argument.
madie2016

Pro

madie2016 forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Con

Conceded :/ again..
madie2016

Pro

madie2016 forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Con

Vote con :)