isaaco97
Leaning

is competer good

isaaco97 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 11/24/2017 Category: Technology
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

isaaco97

Pro

we should have a computer
Leaning

Con

I will accept, but ask that my opponent clarifies his position in the next argument.
Are you talking about a computer by itself without internet connection, or with?
Is this about video game platforms?
Or so on, if you have more points to make, I await.
isaaco97

Pro

yes we should have
Leaning

Con

My opponent has failed to clarify his position on type of computer.
Is he talking about a computer by itself without internet connection, or with?
Is this about video game platforms?
Who is WE?

His argument for why we should have a computer is limited to "Yes we should have".
My opponent fails to give ANY reason why computers are good (For who?) even though I am certain there MUST be some.

For arguments against:
Parents do not always find it easy to regulate what their children view upon computers, thus exposing them to influences that may be harmful or knowledge the may not yet be ready for such as Santa Clause, death, pornography, advanced philosophical questions, child predators.
The existence of computer games means that children may spend time playing video games without learning any valuable life skills, social skills, or getting exercise. This also applies to adults.
Computers are also open to viruses. People who are careless with their credit card information or personal lives may find it easy to be stolen.
Some entire countries have believed that computers and the internet are dangerous enough to warrant closing its full access by the general public.
Posted by Leaning 1 month ago
Leaning
Do I believe any what I'm saying? No. But sometimes it's just fun to debate.