gaurav1990
Discipulus_Didicit

is competition necessary in the learning process?

Discipulus_Didicit

gaurav1990

Pro

well my thought yes 'N' no why because competition create feeling to achieve your target be the no.1, be argressive. learning your subject at the midnight because morning in school you know the every answer as your sir ask you.and feel like ypour are better all of your classmates.but it's also about your background.parents support and it's also about your open and competitive behaviour who take challenges. but it's connected your personality think about those kids who don't have better enivroment to grow his/her interest,creativity,vision to be feel like happiness. even than have some disorders like attention disorder and no one know to understand them to tell them and those allow confuse what's wrong with me or is something wrong with me. also have family issues where father was boss his house and every one scary with them.a competition system must have a series process to count student his/her emotional level.to understand his/her creativity,invovative,vision style and help to grow up all his/her emotional level to correct way, and creativity,invovative,vision to get more knowledge,inspire and get new ideas to help them deveople at last we see all learning process.if you learn someting it's means you have a reason why you learn this stuff what are this stuff and how can i use it to develop or create something.competition help us to get better in a field but it's never help when you have little idea to help peoples whatever this idea it's inspire arts or technology and when you improve this idea to like a project you need so much knowledget to do step to step process and challenges and you get so much knowledge it's help to you improve your self-improvment,passion and willingness to hard work and that you complete your learning process who work actual real world......so there is use of competitive behavior in learning process but today days use carefully and understanding student
Discipulus_Didicit

Con

I will accept and take the position that competition is not necessary in the learning process.

Definitions:

Necessary-Being essential, indispensable, or requisite:
http://dictionary.reference.com...

Learning-Knowledge acquired by systematic study in any field of scholarly application.
http://dictionary.reference.com...

Assuming these definitions my argument is as follows:

Premise one: If A is necessary for B, then B cannot occur without A.
Premise two: Learning is possible without competition
Conclusion: Competition is not necessary in the learning process.

Premise one is simple logic, premise two can be demonstrated via teaching a single person something in an environment where there is no competition. Conclusion follows logically and mirrors the stance of my position, therefore my position is logically proved.
gaurav1990

Pro

gaurav1990 forfeited this round.
Discipulus_Didicit

Con

I humbly accept your formal surrender to my superior reasoning.
gaurav1990

Pro

gaurav1990 forfeited this round.
Discipulus_Didicit

Con

Is this what is called a noob snipe? I feel so dirty...
Posted by Himans45 2 years ago
Himans45
Why don't people proofread what they post?
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
gaurav1990Discipulus_DidicitTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture