is deforestation necessary for development

parimienosh has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 days ago Status: Debating Period

is deforestation necessary for development, yes of course the deforestation increases then the economical system will be damaged and the forests will be cut down.also you know, the deforestation is the main reason for global warming . because the humans are cutting down the trees so the CO2 will increase and the ozone layer will be depleted.if plants are not there then the oxygen in the atmosphere will fall the humans cant live on i finally conclude that without deforstation devolepment will happen.

First and foremost I would like to thank my opponent for challenging me to this debate. This is the first time I have been challenged and so I would like to say good luck.

"Deforestation is necessary for development" that is the name of this debate and my opponent has made a horrible mistake that I wish to point out. He said it himself, very first sentence.
"is deforestation necessary for development, yes"

And that is the fatality that my opponent has made. I wish that yes deforestation wasn't such a problem but being on the pro side I must say that if humans don't deforestation we can't develop we couldn't even of made this website or any modern buildings without deforestation so really its said by me and my opponent that deforestation is necessary.

I thank you for giving me this challenge again and I hope you don't quit
Posted by TheBenC 3 days ago
Deforestation is a fraud. Trees will grow back again.