Lukeirwin46
BearWithMe

is god real

BearWithMe

Lukeirwin46

Pro

I wont to know what you think

fg
BearWithMe

Con

Please define what you mean by "god." There is no evidence to believe that a deity exists, especially an omnipotent god because omnipotence is illogical. Can god create a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it but then lift it? If they are omnipotent then they are able to, but that is illogical. http://www.evilbible.com...
Lukeirwin46

Pro

I believe god sis real. One pice of evidence is that one day after jesus rose agin one of Jesse decimals did not believe that Jesus rose again and sad that he wont believe that he is alive until i put my fingers throw the hill in his hand that was yoused to crossfire him. that is wen jesus appeared and had him do that. I got another story for you. have you heard of the dozes lepercy well one day jesus was coming over the hill now this man with leprcy new that jesus was coming so what he did is sneak around a billing so wen jesus god by he could meat him and wen jesus went by he went up to him and begs him to heal him so what jesus did is put his hand on the mans solder and see you be healed and he was instantly. Let me ask you this how do you explain he moved the rock he was human but god sent an angel to move the rock. we know that the bible is real is because people saw it happen the bible was not rotten by one man it was rotten by several. You might ask me how do I explain how god will let sin in the world, and the ancer to that is free will yes god has the power to distort sin but he lets us have free will. What science seas that the moon was made by a big astroid that it the earth but is a a astroid hight the earth that big the earth will be nock out of orbit.
BearWithMe

Con

These are just stories, not evidence.
God never sent an angel to move the rock in my analogy. How did he move the metaphorical rock? It doesn't really matter, just that he did, and it makes no sense for him to be able to lift a rock that he made so heavy that even he cannot lift it, but if he's not able to lift it then he is not omnipotent, but if he's able to lift it then he is illogical, so I can't explain how he illogically lifted the rock, but if he's truly omnipotent then he can.

The Bible being written by several people does not prove a deity, writing is something a lot of people are capable of, there's nothing supernatural about writing or written books.

How would god intervening, stopping people from doing bad things be taking away free will? The person will still have the will, but not be able to enact it. It isn't worth it let everyone be able to do whatever they want, especially if you can stop something bad from happening. Science does not say that the Earth will be knocked out of orbit, that's psuedo-science, which is not real science.
PS: You can make paragraphs by pressing Shift and Enter.
Lukeirwin46

Pro

People saw each of these things. How do you think that people entered the world lighting hitting a pole of chemicals making you can't happen it illogical. You probity will ask me why wont god listen wen you pray the ancer to that is god dos listen he help me kept my friends alive god anders yes no or many later. My church ones this van it is in perfect condition but wen went down to Kentucky from Michigan no you might know they are many hills there vary steep now were at a camp and evry one loaded in the van but it wont start so we cheek the van it was fin but wen we got a new car it ran and we got to a hill we new that the van would not make it up the hill. There is a museum in Kentucky If you go there you will have all of your ancers
Go to a crishrten church and ask the paster all of your questions god did not move the rock an angel did. There was a man who was blest by god who could move that rock he was the strongest man alive but is a blade ruches his hair hel will no longer be that strong. Read the bible red it.
BearWithMe

Con

Personal experience is not credible evidence, especially when it comes to extraordinary claims. "How do you think that people entered the world lighting hitting a pole of chemicals making you can't happen it illogical." Not to be mean, but I find this hard to understand because of your poor grammar. This says nothing about the existence of a deity.

"we got a new car it ran and we got to a hill we new that the van would not make it up the hill." So, the story is: Your church group's van stopped working for unknown reasons, your group got a new car that worked, and you thought the van couldn't make it up a hill... and there's no resolution to this story, it just abruptly ends. None of that proves anything supernatural, like a supernatural deity AKA God.

No, in my analogy there was no angel. If god can't pick up the rock but an angel can, then god is not omnipotent, if you're saying that the angel is part of god's power then god still failed to create a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it, which includes any incarnation of him. The point remains that god cannot lift the rock, even if someone else does. Giving god dependence takes away from his omnipotence.
Posted by Lukeirwin46 1 year ago
Lukeirwin46
the anthology is wrong
Posted by TheMageAtheist 1 year ago
TheMageAtheist
Is an existance of a god real? Well I can't say I'm wrong nor right. An existance of a god is a what you call an unfalsifiable hyphotesis; An Unfalsiable Hyphotesis is something that can't be proved nor disproved. I can say that dogs created the world and yet you can't disprove me because we don't know the truth. For this millenium/generation a lot of people suggests that there is no god. Why and How? Well it's simply because evolution, macroevolution, and the Big Bang has big evidences. The basic evidence for evolution is fossils; You can find those fossils in science museums. The more precise evidence for evolution DNA or Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid Bacteria found in the fossils of the remains. The newest and biggest evidence for evolution is that biologists, zoologists, and other scientists found chimpanzees and apes using stone tools, using sheep fur as clothing, and gathering food in a jungle. For Macroevolution is that we have 0.23% of Snake DNA that makes our skin peel and grow again. Apes have hair all over their body and same as us humans that we have hair all over our body. For the Big Bang, the oldest and still being studied evidence is the red light radiation found in space.
Thats it for now but I have more arguments. Those were the most basic ones.
Posted by SNP1 1 year ago
SNP1
To n00b snipe or not to n00b snipe. That is the question.
Vote Placed by Theunkown 1 year ago
Theunkown
Lukeirwin46BearWithMeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro has abysmal spelling, and unconvincing anecdotal arguments which do not meet the burden of proof of proving god's existence.
Vote Placed by Chaosism 1 year ago
Chaosism
Lukeirwin46BearWithMeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's spelling and grammar was consistently poor and difficult to understand. S/G to Con. Pro's arguments were merely baseless assertions and anecdotal arguments. Con's rebuttals soundly refuted these arguments. Con used the only source in Round 1.
Vote Placed by KroneckerDelta 1 year ago
KroneckerDelta
Lukeirwin46BearWithMeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's spelling was atrocious--to the point that it made it hard to read. Con pointed out that anecdotal evidence is not evidence, so arguments go to Con.