really12
FreedomEagle

is homosexuality actually a sin

really12

really12

Con

The bible was written long ago when there was not a such a copious amount of scientific research, and as such the people then believed that homosexuality was a choice because there was nothing to prove otherwise. You must know that the holy bible was also written in societal morals, not only religious morals. For example, people back then deemed it permissible to stone a woman who had lost her virginity before marriage.
FreedomEagle

Pro

Murica, The 2nd amendment states the right to bear arms, and homosexuals have arms therefore homosexuality is not a sin as god gives me the divine right to shoot people who come on my lawn and the divine right to carry my M4 assault rifle. therefore homosexuality is not a sin. In conclusion Merica, Guns, 2nd Amendment,mcdonalds and freedum, i rest my cass, Amen. Unless you are are gay, then it is a sin.

~~FreedomEagle
really12

Con

Thank you for concurring with me on this. However, this is not really a debate if both sides are in agreement.
FreedomEagle

Pro

FreedomEagle forfeited this round.
really12

Con

Since my opponent has not posted any rebuttal whatsoever, I am thus running unopposed. In addition, @FreedomEagle you do not have the right to shoot whoever you please, also due to the mentality you have shown yourself to possess, you should not be owning an assault rifle.

Due to the lack of opposition in this debate, I will restate that as a heterosexual non-denominational Christian I do not reprimand or admonish homosexuality for I do not believe it is a sin.
FreedomEagle

Pro

FreedomEagle forfeited this round.
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
@missmedic,

May I ask why you have such abhorrence for the Christian faith.
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
@missmedic,

Your previous comment is irrelevant to this debate as the its thesis states "is homosexuality actually a sin". It is further explained in my argument in round 1.
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
I think homophobia is a more harmful problem then homosexuality. One is a kind of hatred the other is a kind of love. I would not want to go where the haters go, you can keep your homophobic kingdom.
If the Christian had there way we would hate our own children.
Posted by Search-The-Scriptures 1 year ago
Search-The-Scriptures
This is how I like to think of "the right to be homosexual." These are simple questions I ask myself when examining "the right to be a homosexual".

Why did God make a Male and a Female?

Why can only the Male impregnate a Female?

Why can't a Male impregnate another Male?

Why can't a Female impregnate another Female?

There was a reason why God made Male and Female, and that was to multiply their seed. If HE would have made Male and Male, no one would exist after Adam because it would be Adam and James. If God made Female and Female, no one would exist after Eve because it would have been Eve and Britney. Some Christian Pastors say, "homosexuals will go to heaven if they believe Jesus died for their sins. Homosexuals are children of God and HE made them homosexuals." No where in the Bible will you find that God made homosexuals. That is why during the creation of MAN and WOMAN, HE made MAN and WOMAN.

That is just my opinion on the who right to be homosexual. Yes homosexuals have a right to be homosexual, it's there body, they can defile it, and it's their life, but they ain't getting the Kingdom.
Posted by Leo.Messi 1 year ago
Leo.Messi
Its in the New and Old testaments...
Posted by Leo.Messi 1 year ago
Leo.Messi
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. " - 1 Cor 6:9-11
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
really12FreedomEagleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture