jay12
zhangwn

is internal graffiti used within a business still considered 'Graffiti"?

Started: 5/6/2015 Category: Arts

jay12

Pro

I think yes! I think that graffiti is now seen as a type of art and can come in many different forms. In the case of it being used internally by businesses used to establish their identity, yes I still believe that this is graffiti. however, I don't think it used in every extension of the word. For example graffiti is illegal due to its connection to vandalism however, I don't think its the case for this sense, I'm looking at it from the style and technical side.
check out my tumblr blog and let me know what you guys think.
http://nm-j.tumblr.com...
http://nm-j.tumblr.com...
zhangwn

Con

Since my opponent is the instigator, he or she has the burden of proof. In order to do this, it is not enough for him or her to simply state his or her opinion about the topic; Jay12 must pose arguments and logic on why he or she is correct.
Furthermore, for this round, the definition of "graffiti" is "Writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or sprayed illicitly on a wall or other surface in a public place," as provided by Oxford Dictionary.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...
Also, because I was unable to find a definition and my opponent IS the instigator, my opponent is responsible for providing the definition of "internal graffiti used within a business." He or she does not have to cite a specific source but rather only give an exact definition for us to use for this debate on his or her next post.
jay12

Pro

jay12 forfeited this round.
zhangwn

Con

My opponent forfeited his round, so extend my arguments from my previous round into this one.
My arguments from the previous round still hold, so please vote con.
jay12

Pro

jay12 forfeited this round.
zhangwn

Con

zhangwn forfeited this round.
jay12

Pro

jay12 forfeited this round.
zhangwn

Con

My opponent has forfeited all of his or her rounds except for the first one.
Keep in mind that my opponent, the instigator, still has the burden of proof.
Since he or she has failed to fulfill this burden, please vote CON.
Posted by zhangwn 1 year ago
zhangwn
Note: I am a public forum debater, so I would prefer a structured or formatted debate.
Posted by Zarroette 1 year ago
Zarroette
Lol @ this resolution: does internal graffiti = graffiti? I was thinking of noob-sniping this, but it's an insta-loss for the contender.