garcia321
DrClutchMcSwagDaddy

is it a good thing or bad when stores decorate and start selling winter holiday items before TG

garcia321 has forfeited round #2.

garcia321

Con

yes because it will let the people that has no money to save up and buy presents early and it could be a discount.
DrClutchMcSwagDaddy

Pro

You did not define what TG is, and in my argument, I am assuming that means thanksgiving.

It is a good thing when stores decorate and start selling winter holiday items before thanksgiving because it separates the class system in america and defines people as higher or lower rank. If they are in poverty, they shouldn't have Christmas. So it would not matter if everything is too expensive, because they are NOT going to be able to afford Christmas anyways.

Joel 3:1 "For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink."