13purplemonkeys
robert33

is it ok to have electronic in class and to use them in class activities

13purplemonkeys

Pro

I agree with this because there has been many success things with this. and I have done it too it has helped me allot.
robert33

Con

You have no specified the classes that you think you should be able to use electronics. In classes such as math and math related sciences, you could use electronics such as calculators to help you. But, my opponent has not specified what electrics should be used. An Ipod(touch) or Ipad could distract other students and could be used to cheat. Also class is a time to learn thus, anything that would keep you from learning would be counter-productive. Please expand your side of the argument so that I may make a more directed counter-argument.
13purplemonkeys

Pro

i use my phone and ipod to listen to music while i work on math. with headphones of course. students already cheat so what the point. you can use your phone to do research and stuff like that. kids already know how to hide their phone so why not use it for educational things.

thank you
robert33

Con

robert33 forfeited this round.
13purplemonkeys

Pro

i just want to back up my 2nd argument
robert33

Con

robert33 forfeited this round.