nerosmoke
FairiesDoExist

is it ok to look at naked ladys?

nerosmoke

Pro

i mean if thay take off what why ware for money there doing a job so thats ok
FairiesDoExist

Con

Thank you for posting this and I hope I have got a worthy opponent and may the best reason win. ;-)

Well, firstly, no. I believe it is not okay to look at naked ladies as they are human beings and have rights. They have private parts that do not involve you and you have no right to be looking in certain areas.

Doctors or parents are probably the only people who can look at certain area and that is really only if you're ill.

If a lady wanted you to, then I suppose it would be okay, but why on earth would a lady want you to? I am a girl (even though my profile says I'm a male) and I would never ever so men my private parts. Nor would my friends.

In summary, ladies have rights and do not deserve to be treated by anyone in a way that would make them uncomfortable.
nerosmoke

Pro

1 thanks for posting

2 now i say if we are not supposed to look at a naked lady then why do many lady's dress in ways that make you want to see them that way? why are young lady's so pretty then if not to look at

my opponent said that in some ways it is in ok to look at a naked lady what ways would that be? you said it was ok for a doctor is a job so if it was someones job to be naked would you not look at them?

i suppose that some lady's in FACT thay want you to look at them naked so then are respecting them

i state that in fact it is ok to look at a naked woman
FairiesDoExist

Con

FairiesDoExist forfeited this round.
nerosmoke

Pro

i take that my not posting i have right
FairiesDoExist

Con

FairiesDoExist forfeited this round.
nerosmoke

Pro

nerosmoke forfeited this round.
FairiesDoExist

Con

FairiesDoExist forfeited this round.
nerosmoke

Pro

nerosmoke forfeited this round.
FairiesDoExist

Con

FairiesDoExist forfeited this round.