sorgan71
DebaterGood

is it ok to vote for hillary clinton

sorgan71 has forfeited round #2.

sorgan71

Con

is it ok to vote for the most corrupt candidate ever to run for office? is it ok to do it just because she is a woman.
DebaterGood

Pro

I accept. I will argue that It IS ok to vote for Secretary Clinton.
I would like to state that, as the readers will see later, I do not necessarily support Clinton, nor do I necessarily support any candidate that is mentioned throughout this debate. Thanks so much!
Posted by DavidMancke 7 months ago
DavidMancke
Same goes for Trump, but to a much worse degree. This election is Caligula versus Agrippina. Given the shite choice I vote Agrippina. She may be a crook, but Trump is the goddamned devil.
Posted by Conservatism 7 months ago
Conservatism
It is not. If you vote for Hillary clinton, you vote for the destruction of all that makes this nation great.
Posted by DavidMancke 7 months ago
DavidMancke
It's okay to vote for Clinton, and when compared with Donald Trump it is the right thing to do. Trump is pure evil and he s pretty honest about it too. If you vote for Trump, you ought to burn in hell.